Vezon & Kardas

Shaggo

Hey all, have a Vezon & Kardas set sitting around that could probably do with an owner who doesn't keep it hidden away in the closet. Includes all of the pieces to make the two figures, but none of the extra for the component sets (as it goes...). I mean if you really want, like, the Axonn or Brutaka mask I could probably toss those your way, but the rest are scattered to the winds. I know the balljoints from sets around this time were a little... less than stellar, so when I disassemble it I won't detach any ball-and-socket connections so as to not risk breakage. Kardas himself stands pretty well, he's top heavy and has really low knees, but that's just naturally for him: he can still pose a little. Vezon comes with an extra arm piece 'cause that shield looks a lil dumpy. Likely comes with instructions, meaning "I'm pretty sure I have them in a bin in that aforementioned closet, but there's a slight chance they're not there." $50 ($45 if those instructions aren't there) to send the two off to a new owner (preferably in the US, sorry); get that final boss final phase upgrade character set now!

(also have that CCBS Grievous for sale, with instructions; there's a bend in them, but that's how it was out of the box; i'll see if i can't press it flat a bit: $25 to ship off)

Edited by Shaggo