• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Double LEGO VIP Points December 7th-9th

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,684 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2017 - 10:48 PM

Yes, it's back: you can Earn Double LEGO VIP Points on all purchases December 7 - 9! It's the perfect occasion to grab that set you want that never goes on sale - VIP points are normally the equivalent of getting 5% back on your purchase, but when doubled, it's like getting 10% back. You get it back on a future purchase, anyway, but you were going to buy LEGO again sooner or later, right?

View the full article

#2 Online xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 7,130 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 07 2017 - 02:05 PM

Where are people getting these dates? I've heard 7-9, 15-17, and then the December calendar lists 8-10. I'm guessing it's probably the latter, cause that's the official calendar and the VIP points aren't showing up yet. (Maybe the dates change depending on region, which can be tricky to keep track of, honestly.)

I was waiting for the event to order the Quake Mech, but now that's been backordered until January... :(

:music:

#3 Offline danny316p

danny316p
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Cranky Old Curmudgeon

• 09-April 13
  • 287 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 13 2017 - 11:36 AM

These dates are from our affiliate program. We appear to have not been told about other offers that overlapped with this.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users