RPG Contest #22 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on you guys! Epoch of Despair will be soooooo much fun, but you all have to vote for it first!(and I never understood what the hype about Techna was all about...)

I would say "Aliens", but since he didn't actually include any all I've got is, "Sci-Fi".

Maybe we should call it there and just let all five RPGs run at once? :P

There can be only three. Sadly. Man am I overusing that now. Though I wish we could run four at a time or five or something....Techna in the lead, with Island of Pain and The Island and Day Run dragging behind in a three way tie. Come on, one more vote for Island of Pain! Otherwise there is a 33.33% chance rounded down of it losing! And I don't like that!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Come on you guys! Epoch of Despair will be soooooo much fun, but you all have to vote for it first!(and I never understood what the hype about Techna was all about...)

I would say "Aliens", but since he didn't actually include any all I've got is, "Sci-Fi".
Meh. Aliens are overrated. :PSeeing as Epoch of Despair is really far behind (sorry, EW, I think your chances of winning are too low at this point), I endorse The Island and / or Dreamland. My vote for Epoch of Despair is staying where it is, though, just in case. :P Edited by Legolover-361

It's me. My name in the co-GM list is the driving force behind Techna's support. People fear I might get mad and not return GoMN next season.-Dovydas

I already called you out on that like two weeks ago. :PThis race. It is close. Closer than a fish is to water.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I though the delete vote just deleted your vote and ability to vote again. Heh. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah. Same here. Can you really take back your vote and vote again? That seems cheap...
You can. It's not that cheap though; it literally removes your vote. If I were to delete my vote for example, Day Run would go down by one vote. However, if I voted for Day Run again, it would go back up to where it had been before I deleted by vote.-ibrow
Yeah, but what's cheap is if you can remove your votes and then re-vote for someone else. I guess it's not that bad; it just might be slightly annoying.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Because it has The Island, Day Run, Island of Pain, and Dreamland as its direct competition at the moment. The Island is headed by big-name GMs and looks pretty fun; Dreamland has been entered in a few(?) contests now, so this is its time to shine; and Day Run and Island of Pain were in existence last round, so their players want it to keep going.If it doesn't win, I hope Epoch of Despair is entered again next contest -- it's too cool to be thrown away.

Because it has The Island, Day Run, Island of Pain, and Dreamland as its direct competition at the moment. The Island is headed by big-name GMs and looks pretty fun; Dreamland has been entered in a few(?) contests now, so this is its time to shine; and Day Run and Island of Pain were in existence last round, so their players want it to keep going.If it doesn't win, I hope Epoch of Despair is entered again next contest -- it's too cool to be thrown away.

Pssh those are silly reasons. People are just afraid of playing as a Matoran. jk.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Pssh those are silly reasons. People are just afraid of playing as a Matoran. jk.

In Epoch of Despair you're a matoran with a power. In The Island you're just a matoran.I want to play The Island because it has that mystique I like. It's a fantasy game.Though who got rid of Vote 20 for Island of Pain?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Though who got rid of Vote 20 for Island of Pain?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, see? That's what I was talking about. Just because I can take away a vote from the Island of Pain and Day Run just to get ahead, doesn't mean I'm going to. And I hope other people won't end up doing that.ANYway... VOTE DREAMLAND!!! It's behind by one vote! That should not be so! It should be ahead of Techna! :P

Okay, now Island of Pain went down again, the Island went down, and Day Run went up by one.Why can't you just vote for the RPG you want to play and not change your votes randomly. >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Just remember I foresaw this.You know, remember me like that guy that you never believe when he talks about the Zombie Uprising that happens the next day and you end up unprepared.Like that, except with re-voting.Although I do like how Day Run is now second for sure. So... :P

Indeed, Kal! Which is why I'm also going to blame you for tempting fate! XPThough this lead is nice. I don't expect it to last, however; inevitably someone is going to come along and bridge the gap....specifically by re-voting. xp

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Well, out of all of these, the only ones I would actually join are Techna, Dreamland, and possibly The Island or Epoch of Despair.

So I am rooting for Dreamland to take second or third place. It seems interesting.

These constant changing votes are irritating me. Just when one is winning second, it drops back down and another is winning second.

I would rather see who is actually winning than not know who will be winning next because of changing votes.

Why can't people just make up their minds? XD

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

And then there's BaR. Poor ToD, how many times has he entered it now? :PThis is just Dreamland's second go, and I'll probably create something new for the themed next contest if it doesn't win this time. Hey, Parugi, how times is this for the Day Run?C'mon, only 9 votes to beat Techna!

Not that I don't like Day Run... I just think whoever switched their vote, which ended up changing the whole course of the contest, in order to make sure it won, should be drawn and quartered slapped.So.... yeah....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The fact of the matter is, it violates the 'cannot-see-results-prior-to-voting' aspect of voting.Next contest, I hope that part of the program is disabled.Respectfully,Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Okay, here's an idea! Because of the "Delete Vote" function, we should get an extra one or two winners! Yeah, that's it!Oh come, that's hardly my worst excuse for something.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

You know what? I say everyone is a winner here! Do you know the mass hysteria that would happen if that many RPGs tried to run at once? It would be awesome.I mean it would be chaos, of course that's what I meant.Either way, I second Lev's idea! :P

I'm not exactly impressed about the recast feature(If only because I read something in the topic, and it's useless by the time I actually get to the topic. =P), but I have to admit, it's kinda amusing to see the constant changes and reactions.To state, however, me recasting my vote? It would be useless, so I won't do it. Because I voted for the two RPG I want to see. =P

Which is how it should have been. Be like if somebody voted for president, got told by their friend to vote for the other guy, then went back and changed their vote.Okay, how about everybody who recast their vote gets it removed entirely... that or the four-five RPG thing. Still, it would be hard getting that many RPGs running well. Though, with this contest I'd be playing way too many. >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. If you own a rooster, and want to stay up to 4 AM, be very careful.P.P.S. The second paragraph, first sentence is not serious.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Hm...I wonder why everyone's re-voting. Kinda wondering if some of the people preaching against it are...I mean, a reader can't know who voted for what unless they are told. And even then, that's just words and nothing more.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

As per usual, there will only be three winners.The ability to delete your vote and vote again appears to be a new feature from the forum upgrade. I was not made aware of it until now. I will look into disabling it for the future, since I agree it's a little unscrupulous - you can cast a vote, see who is winning/losing, then delete it and change your vote. No changes will be made for this contest though, so you'll all have to buckle up and deal with it.

Voted for 1, 5, and 8.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

...And for the first time in the final poll thus far, first, second, and third place are one RPG each! :o-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

*buckles up and gets ready to deal with it*So... it appears I'm tied with Island of Pain again! Although I haven't gained any votes. (Don't worry, I'm dealing with it :P )C'mon, people! Dreamland needs some love! Don't make me start offering cookies.