RPG Contest #22 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, let's not force Velox to come back and tell us to not spam the poll. ;)But yeah, I is said. =(

You is said? (J/K)And this isn't spam, it is discussion. Spam looks more like little patties of meat that really don't taste that good (though my dad likes them).(Also J/K)

Voted for Techna, IoP, and Day Run.Wish Elementum Nui was here..And it looks like Techna, Epoch of Despair, and The Island are the frontrunners right now.-Skar

I do to. I wish more that Island of Pain was in there. Seriously, it had, what, 30 or so votes last contest? >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Look, I don't want you guys to get yelled at. =PAlso what spelling error?Anyways, Day Run needs love. With TIoP.@Parugi: 11:59 P.M. EST.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Same as Myr. Da Pacific.Only two hours left. Techna, Epoch of Despair, and The Island in the lead.WHAT WILL HAPPEN!? WHAT WILL HAPPEN!?

I am giving cookies to those who vote Day Run! And also officially stating that those members are awesome, and cool. So yeah. You should vote Day Run.

iBrow, you are a terrible person. First you support Dreamland and take all the cookies, and then you change sides and give them away? Terrible. I can't believe you.@ EW; I already voted for it. Only thing I could do would be un-vote for you. And vote-changing is a sin.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Many a good RP never see the light of day...Like Realm of Darkness.Well, guess I should make a profile for The Island...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

You haven't had to beg for votes because your RPG is doing it. It's saying, "Hey I'm a Sci-Fi RPG. Look at me. Play me. PLAY ME OR I'LL MAKE GREEDO SHOOT FIRST!"*Sigh* Nobody appreciates a good 'trapped on an island and fighting for your freedom against slavers' RPG anymore.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

You haven't had to beg for votes because your RPG is doing it. It's saying, "Hey I'm a Sci-Fi RPG. Look at me. Play me. PLAY ME OR I'LL MAKE GREEDO SHOOT FIRST!"

Or maybe people are voting because of the concept, not the genre? 'Tis a possibility. :shrugs:

*Sigh* Nobody appreciates a good 'trapped on an island and fighting for your freedom against slavers' RPG anymore.

I voted for Island of Pain the first time round. Sadly, the RPG devolved into a cycle of hunt, fight, and be hunted. The concept is just too sandbox for me, I guess. Edited by Legolover-361

Not really. Because da' haters, looks like we're going to have to step up our rebellion to only be across the next week.And for the record, the sandbox on the island (Haven Cove) is about twice the size of your city.

Or maybe people are voting because of the concept, not the genre? 'Tis a possibility. :shrugs:

Hey, it's a good concept. I didn't vote on it because I didn't think it was the best one; 29 people disagree with me. But genre does have an impact. If Twilight went from a romance novel to a horror novel (horror =/= horrible) where the vampires didn't sparkle and instead killed people in horrible ways, we would have liked it. However, as the tolerance for gushy stories about a 100 year old demon possessed freak dating a teenage girl kind of disturbs most of us, it didn't go so well, and now vampires went from being totally awesome to lame in every way. Worst monster ever because of that, and now nobody can take them serious. Just the worst. Beside Justin Bieber. Does 5d8 sonic damage listening to his voice....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: