Who could defeat Umarak the Destroyer?

Hi, guys!:) Anyway, we know that in Bionicle: The Journey to One where Umarak the Destroyer was destroyed when he did Makuta’s command to do a ritual involving the pieces of the Mask of Ultimate Power to open a portal, Makuta destroyed Umarak to complete the portal (some friend that Makuta is). Plus, Umarak couldn’t be defeated by the Toa when they lost Gali and couldn’t use their elemental powers or Elemental Creatures. But, have you ever wondered how could the Destroyer be defeated by a hero or more? To be honest, Umarak is super-tough like Doomsday from DC Comics and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie in 2016 and Abomination from Marvel and The Incredible Hulk movie in 2008. Umarak is like the only villain in Bionicle in general that couldn’t be defeated by a good guy. Well, I could come up with some logical ways to defeat the Destroyer:

1. All six Toa (or with Ekimu in his Toa form) could do the combining-their-power move that they did to Makuta, if they had figured that out earlier.

2. Ekimu would do his powerful Light attack with Agil again.

3. Bring the Elemental Creatures.

4. Summon an army to fight Umarak

5. Do a teamwork move.

6. Remove the Mask of Control from Umarak (that was shown in the Mask of Control app game)

7. Have the Toa became G2’s Toa Nuva somehow.

8. Find G2’s own Mask of Dimensional Gates/Olmak to banish Umarak to another dimension.

Well, I also came up with a silly way, which to find the Olmak to summon some character powerful, like Superman from DC Comics, the Hulk from Marvel, Sonic the Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog (possibly in his Super form), Mario from the Mario franchise, Wreck-It Ralph from the Wreck-It Ralph movie, the Alpha 1 team from Hero Factory, the Ninja from Ninjago, some animal warriors with Chi from Legends of Chima, or the Nexo Knights from the Nexo Knights franchise, to help defeat Umarak, but that’s just being silly unless you do a crossover or shared universe idea.

I also know that Umarak’s demise was a part of the prophecy, but, again, have you ever wondered how can the Destroyer be defeated by the Toa and Ekimu? I’m just talking about a possibility (it’s like talking about an alternate ending). What are your thoughts, guys?

EDIT: If you’re not sure about this topic’s title, you could say that what I mean by that is “How can Umarak be defeated by the good guys?”

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

If you have an Olmak, why not just send Umarak to another dimension? The Zone of Darkness would be a fitting prison for him, or the Dimension of Light mentioned in Federation of Fear, where the inhabitants eat shadow.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

There is only one...

Well, he would get squished, or a good guy can throw him to Umarak’s face and have him save the Day by removing the Mask of Control. Lol! :P

Can I not meme now? Am I not allowed to meme? Am I just a tragic product of Swedish advertising? Is that it, Lenny?

• Upvote 3

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

There is only one...

Well, he would get squished, or a good guy can throw him to Umarak’s face and have him save the Day by removing the Mask of Control. Lol! :P

Can I not meme now? Am I not allowed to meme? Am I just a tragic product of Swedish advertising? Is that it, Lenny?

Well, you can meme. You just spaz Good Guy up so much that he could defeat Umarak Yoda-from-Star-Wars-style. Lol.:P

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...