What do you want for Christmas?

CommanderKumo

Hello friends!

This is a thread for you to share what you want for Christmas, after Christmas, you can post whether you received what you asked for ;)

My Christmas list consists of some Halo mega bloks/construx sets and money for some Bionicle parts (especially a 5-hole Kraahkan).

So what do you want for christmas? :)

ebc5eef8e2d64f0a643887163d8c7e20--lego-b

• Upvote 1

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

That is a really epic looking adaptation of the historical Nikholas. You make that?

I would some CDs, a new computer, a book, and would like to spend Christmas with someone I can't.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The standard fare is Lego and Transformers for me. My dear wife has already taken care of this with a sealed Ahkmou and Pohatu Mata pen pack  :D

Other than that, I'm always open to surprises. It's basically a situation of "anything really, but when in doubt, Lego". 

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

The standard fare is Lego and Transformers for me. My dear wife has already taken care of this with a sealed Ahkmou and Pohatu Mata pen pack :D

Other than that, I'm always open to surprises. It's basically a situation of "anything really, but when in doubt, Lego".

:kakama:

Can Santa find me a person who accepts my love of Lego too?

Stories like these give me all the feelings. I remember discovering BZPower from a old post that a guy proposed with a card written in Matoran.

Wow I got really off topic.

I hope I get something Lego themed and maybe a new alto sax.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

the sweet release of death

safety from this existential nightmare

the attention of the girl i love

Destiny 2.  Just... Destiny 2.

Edited by Scrubbish
  • Upvote 1

:kaukau: I won't settle for anything less than a hippopatamus.

But honestly, one of those little things that you use to carry CDs when in the car.  I have a ton of CDs that I like listening to when I commute to work, and their cases form a bit of a mess.  Just having one booklet for those things would save a lot of space.  I would also like some 2% thoriated tungsten electrodes, 3/16", but I know that I'm not getting those.

What I really want more than any gift is for my own gifts to be appreciated.  I'm buying various books for people.  Most of them I'm going to have to send in the mail, and I'm hoping that the people who receive them appreciate them.  And you know, I hope that they actually tell me that they enjoyed the books, because I usually get highly worried if I don't hear back from someone after sending them a gift, because I'll start thinking that they didn't like it.