Web of Shadows Soundtrack Available Now

Apologies for being a bit late in announcing this, but we did want to make everyone aware that Nathan Furst's score for Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows is now available for digital download. You can buy it now from Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play for a little under $15. If you haven't picked this up yet, maybe you can put some of those gift cards you got for Christmas to good use! It's great to see the soundtracks for the original three movies available - a big thanks goes out to Nathan Furst for helping to make it happen!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Next stop, The Legend Reborn (it has some good music as far as I can remember)! :)

Not happening. That score was done by John D'Andrea, and Furst released these pretty much on his own initiative. The BMP has most of not all of TLR's music on their website though.

Really? Can you show me a link or two?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Really? Can you show me a link or two?

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/music/

Scroll over and you'll see a number of streamable TLR files. You can download them with the rest of the "Movie Music" that I did rips of a few years ago. We'll eventually be removing the first few films from the archive though, as they're obviously superfluous now.

• 3 weeks later...