Glatorian Head

Miru577

After bionicle ended and hero factory started in 2011, they re-used the glatorian head. At this time, they still had the really weak joints. They used the head again in the breakout series, at this time they had improved joints that were stronger, but still had the weak joint on the head. Do you think they should of used the 2.0 heads or just made a new mold entirely? if they used the 2.0 heads, we would've gotten a rocka 2.0 helmet.

• Upvote 2

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

You know, good point. We would have have the 2.0 heads, plus new 2.0 helmets that look like the 1.0 helmets. We could get 2.0 versions of Bulk’s, Stringer’s, and Rocka’s 1.0 helmets.:)

I like the dark green color of Rocka’s Breakout head, anyway.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I honestly would've liked if they'd redesigned the Glatorian head with a stronger joint, the same way as they did with Toxic Reapa's feet in later production runs.

A totally new head or continuing to use the 2.0 heads could have also been cool, but that might've reduced the ability to reuse the characters' original helmets, which I thought was a really good call with that particular series.

• Upvote 2

I honestly would've liked if they'd redesigned the Glatorian head with a stronger joint, the same way as they did with Toxic Reapa's feet in later production runs.

A totally new head or continuing to use the 2.0 heads could have also been cool, but that might've reduced the ability to reuse the characters' original helmets, which I thought was a really good call with that particular series.

I never noticed the feet were remade

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

I never noticed the feet were remade

The first batch of sets just used the old feet, but some later batches had new ones! I'm kind of disappointed the copy of the set I got only had the old ones. Here is the new version on BrickLink.

It's kind of a bummer that after going to the trouble of remolding them, they didn't end up using the new versions on any other sets…

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These heads... Don't have a good relationship with me. Almost all of my Florescent neon heads have snapped joints. And since I don't want to use my 2015 toa pieces, they're the only heads I have. But, they don't even need a mask to look right. I rather like that versatility, though I use helmets whenever possible. A stronger head-joint and more colors would be nice, though.

:smilematoro: