Kamen Rider: Noobzlayer

-DJ-

Bet you didn't think you'd see me any time soon. Well, here I am with my new series.

kamencomiclogo.png

Yep. Don't worry, this isn't going to be nearly as pretentious as you might think. Probably.

Anyway, this comic is going to have an Act structure, as in there will be comics focusing on one part of the story (yes, this will be story-based) put together in different sections. Just to let you know.

ACT I

COMIC 1:

Prologue

COMIC 2:

First Lead

COMIC 5:

Reinforcements

COMIC 8:

Agent Alpha

COMIC 10:

Previous Acquaintances <---NEW!

Oh, and before I forget:

rgb_logo.png

Proud member of the RGB.

CREDIT

Xanis/Watty for the Xanis kit used for a base for all sprites.

NuparuRocks/NR/Ennar for some of the backgrounds used.

Toei, and Bandai for Kamen Rider.

Ta'rah.

Edited by DJ N00bslayer

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

At first I was like :happydance: because you're back.But then I was like :upset: cuz I'm not in the comic.But then I went back to being happy because I saw the RGB logo. Ha!

Oh, don't worry, you will be.

These look as though they're are going to be extremely epic!the prologue is a win bro! hope to see more soon :smeag:

Thanks, NX09! I wish I could abbreviate that so that I could sound less formal. :P

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

:DPLEASE DON'T BE A ONE-SHOT!Wonder why you moved to Fuuto. I'm not fluent in Japanese, but is there some sort of etymology from Fuuto?

Well, it's not the real Fuuto. This is Fuuto-Metru, a city on the island of (insert pre-requisite BZP island here). And, no, it won't be a one-shot. Honestly, Absorba, have you no faith?

It's been forever since I've seen the Xaniskit in use.It looks great. The series and the kit, I mean.I'll keep an eye on this.

Thanks, V. Means a lot.Also, new comic is up.First Lead.If it seems a little empty story-wise, it's because it's mainly just setup for the next comic.

*thwak* DUNNA DUNNA! Whats Spammy up to?Great comic, really builds up suspense!

Wow, really? I didn't think it did. Though, that's probably because I know what's going to happen.

Ah, the perks of being the creator, not being surprised by anything.But did you take all those pictures yourself?If you did, good job. I could never do that without feeling... bizarre.I feel like everyone would just stare at me weird.But this is a great series so far.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

First Lead.If it seems a little empty story-wise, it's because it's mainly just setup for the next comic.

Another great comic. The "MC Spamslasher" was awesome.And don't worry about the story not exactly progressing. It can take several comics in a plot-based series before it starts really getting somewhere. My current Generation of TI, for example. It won't be getting anywhere plot-wise until the 4th or 5th comic. Even then, it's meant to be confusing for awhile. :PWell, I'm going to continue to read. I really like the looks of this series so far.

naw man

First Lead.If it seems a little empty story-wise, it's because it's mainly just setup for the next comic.

Another great comic. The "MC Spamslasher" was awesome.And don't worry about the story not exactly progressing. It can take several comics in a plot-based series before it starts really getting somewhere. My current Generation of TI, for example. It won't be getting anywhere plot-wise until the 4th or 5th comic. Even then, it's meant to be confusing for awhile. :PWell, I'm going to continue to read. I really like the looks of this series so far.
Thanks, Vataki, I- wait, is that a plug for your current series I see there? Vataki, you sly devil....

Ah, the perks of being the creator, not being surprised by anything.But did you take all those pictures yourself?If you did, good job. I could never do that without feeling... bizarre.I feel like everyone would just stare at me weird.But this is a great series so far.

Nah, but I did spend about 10 hours on Google Image search. So many images, so few that were completely appropriate. I've got to start being less picky.... Edited by DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider

He said Google. And I feel like he was a character in a past series, but I can't remember correctly...

If you guys are talking about MC Spamslasher, then yeah, he was in a previous series, but I didn't get to do much with him before the Forums went down. Basically, he was an ex-member of the N00bslayers (to which the DJ character belongs also) who got fed up of all his efforts to stop newbies going unnoticed, and went super-emo and teamed up with Tomstaaka, or something like that.

It's not every day you get a private-eye-first-person-old-movie-style comic around here. It certainly seems original.It's not the graphics that hooked me, but the story. Keep up the good work.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

In case anyone's worried that I'm getting up to my old tricks again, don't worry, the next comic will be up in a few days (week at most). But I wouldn't get too excited because, like last time, it's mainly just setup for Comic 4. OK, thanks!Have a banana.

Hmm... I like the "mood" of these comics. And I like your sprite choice. I look forward to what you will be coming up with next.

Thanks, Didonchu! Sorry I took so long to reply, but I wanted to wait until I'd finished the next comic first. And, lo and behold, Prelude to the Storm. Admittedly, the title hints at something quite epic, which (as I'd explained in a previous post) this comic is not. However, it hints at the next comic, which should establish the plot and stakes of the entire series. Hope you enjoy it.And, yes, I know I'm being a total tease. Deal with it. :P

Why, thank you DJ. Leaving us with ANOTHER cliffhanger. AGAIN.This is the second thing you do best.

Good to see you too, Chath. Hey, at least I MADE a comic. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys. Wish I could do more than apologise at this point, but I can't, so I'll just get to the point. No comic this week, sorry. I've been very busy with school, and I went to Tenerife last week, with no WiFi, so I couldn't get anything done there, either. I hope to get one done soon, but at this point I have only part of today and tomorrow to work. Sorry. Hugs and impalements!

This is what you call, my friends:THE PRO EDU-TECHNATION!This is basically when you get a triple-whammy of personal life, technical issues, and overall busyness keeps you from doing comics.Trust me, all comic makers eventually reach this point. Just last week I got a virus that almost wiped out my harddrive. D:

Or you just get Nocomicitis.I was the lead doctor who found the disease, by the way. I didn't remember that :PBut yeah, we understand. The weather has been terrible for my projects. So, get one done if you can. We will wait.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 3 weeks later...

You'll never guess....Hostile Exposition.Yes, even with all the issues with the computer I'm using and all the stuff going on in my life, I still managed to crank out a comic. You're welcome.A little info on this comic- this is the one filled with exposition that I keep telling you about. I haven't given everything away (I'm not that bad a writer, you know) but this is where the true plot of these comics starts to show itself, which is different from what many of you may have thought it would be. Sure, I may lose some readers at this point, but honestly I don't really care. I have a story to tell, and I'm not changing it. Hugs and impalements!

:superfunny:BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!The Noob made it all worthwhile at the end. Way to blow an epic evil villainous speech Noob Dopant! *High Fives Noob Dopant*

Thanks, Joe! That's exactly the response I hoped for. I mean, this comic is going to have a lot of dialogue, kind of like Kaiju movies when the monsters aren't fighting. I needed something to break the tension, ergo Noob Dopant. Again, thanks for the feedback!

That's actually a brilliant plan! You seem to be thinking things out, unlike me. The noob was the best part!

Thanks, Didonchu. I appreciate the feedback. Spammy's plan is good, but very complex. I must've spent the better part of a month just sitting down and thinking it up. Mind you, it gets even more complex further down the line ( but I'm not giving away any details :nahnah:).

You have very good character dialogue. And you did a very good job with the chase scene. Its like its all a movie. And the noob makes it even better. Great job. So I've read your comics. :biggrin:

Thanks for the feedback, Calvirick. I hoped that the dialogue was good, because a good chunk of these comics will be dialogue. I just hope it will continue to be good. :)And wow, lots of people like the Noob Dopant. I originally hadn't planned for him to be recurring, but I just might do something about that.Also,YAY CALVIRICK LIKES ME I'M SO HAPPY YAY

Calvirick, you are a celebrity, deal with it.And this is like a movie. That has half a scene released every half month :PBut I like your use of Greek/Roman Mythology with the whole Gaia/Gaea thing...Or whatever it is. That has roots from Greek/Roman Mythology.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

That new comic just opened up the true plot of the comics and BLAAAAAAAARGGGOkay, i must learn how to talk..Okay, these comics are now 100% Awesome and cool and totally rad. These Gaia Memory things are so COOL and, as Chath said, this is like a MOVIE! A good movie! not a stupid movie, a good movie!

Holy @#$!, that thing is cool!Now if only I had one of those Gaia Memories, my life would be complete :PAs well as my empire.Um, disregard that last line, but if Dopants are really going to be the replacements for matoran, Bionicle's world is doomed. :blink:

Edited by -Absorba-

It's about time you three woke up! I was starting to feel lonely.

Calvirick, you are a celebrity, deal with it.And this is like a movie. That has half a scene released every half month :PBut I like your use of Greek/Roman Mythology with the whole Gaia/Gaea thing...Or whatever it is. That has roots from Greek/Roman Mythology.

Thanks, but I just used it because I thought that 'Gaia Memory' sounded better (and less redundant) than 'Earth Memory'. Though, that's not to say there won't be a bit of Greekiness later on. You'll just need to wait and see. ;)

That new comic just opened up the true plot of the comics and BLAAAAAAAARGGGOkay, i must learn how to talk..Okay, these comics are now 100% Awesome and cool and totally rad. These Gaia Memory things are so COOL and, as Chath said, this is like a MOVIE! A good movie! not a stupid movie, a good movie!

Thankies, NX09. I like how you like them. :)But, yeah, I can see how it's like a movie, but in the way I've written it it's more like a really drawn-out episodic. I almost wish I could make a show out of it.

Holy @#$!, that thing is cool!Now if only I had one of those Gaia Memories, my life would be complete :PAs well as my empire.Um, disregard that last line, but if Dopants are really going to be the replacements for matoran, Bionicle's world is doomed. :blink:

Yep. Of course, Spammy doesn't think of it as replacing, more like....evolving. But, he's kind of insane, so I wouldn't pay him much attention (at least not from a philosophical standpoint, anyway).