Kamen Rider: Noobzlayer

-DJ-

Ah, yes. Ye olde "I have a partner and now i am taking over their awesome job".I actually didn't expect it, in all honesty.And Agent Alpha looks quite Flashy, if I may say so myself.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Oh, heck yes! I look awesome! Nice adaptation of me into one of them Kamen Riders!

Yes, you do look awesome. You're welcome. :3

That Agent Alpha reminds me of a Toa of Light.

Yeah, that was a motif that I tried to incorporate in his design. I'm glad it came over so well. :)

Ah, yes. Ye olde "I have a partner and now i am taking over their awesome job".I actually didn't expect it, in all honesty.And Agent Alpha looks quite Flashy, if I may say so myself.

Doesn't he just look fabulous? That red muffler is to die for.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

.......Why does "Agent Alpha" look a heck of a lot like Kabuto? XP

Well, I do like the look of Kabutomushi very much, and they keep showing up on Riders, so any resemblance is purely coincidental. ;)

The Kamen Riders just look that way.They kinda look like bugs to me.

That's sort of the Kamen Rider motif - they all look like bugs in some way. Not sure if you can tell, but KR NoobZlayer has a bit of a Mantis look going on (don't worry if you don't see it, it'll be a bit more apparent later).Well, now might me as good a time as ever to unveil the next comic (or, if you prefer, the second half of the last comic).The Science PatrolThe problems I was having aren't entirely fixed, and I'll need to figure something out for the next one, but I'm happy enough with this one, and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I guess.Bet you can't name all three.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

lol science patrol. ^_^ Funny. Very very funny.
why, thank you. I think I got that gag from some of the old Ultraman dubs, though it's been a while since I've seen them.
And I must say: I have a feeling I know what the plot twist is going to be. I mean, it's kinda obvious. But, I'll keep my mouth shut, just in case.
....what plot twist? I didn't mention a plot twist. I think you're reading too far into things.

And I must say: I have a feeling I know what the plot twist is going to be. I mean, it's kinda obvious. But, I'll keep my mouth shut, just in case.
....what plot twist? I didn't mention a plot twist. I think you're reading too far into things.
Right. The Dopants came back as soon as Kamen Rider Alpha dissapered. [sarcasm]Pure coincidence.[/sarcasm] I think I know who the ultimate bad guy is/what the plot twist is in this series. Kinda hard to not miss it.
tumblr_mc27dg2C0P1rta9m4o1_500.jpg

Right. The Dopants came back as soon as Kamen Rider Alpha dissapered. [sarcasm]Pure coincidence.[/sarcasm] I think I know who the ultimate bad guy is/what the plot twist is in this series. Kinda hard to not miss it.
You, my good sir, should shut up XDLet the rest of the audience figure it out please.I'm sure that the author wants his story to be released as he releases it, plot twists or no plot twists.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

You, my good sir, should shut up XDLet the rest of the audience figure it out please.I'm sure that the author wants his story to be released as he releases it, plot twists or no plot twists.
And you, my good sir, should also shut up. XPI've seen many a plot twist in my day. I think I can spot one if it's even hinted at.If the audience can't figure out such an obvious turn of events by now, I don't know what I'd do. Edited by DragonxFlutter

And you, my good sir, should also shut up. XPI've seen many a plot twist in my day. I think I can spot one if it's even hinted at.If the audience can't figure out such an obvious turn of events by now, I don't know what I'd do.
I think that's what I'd call paranoia. But whatever. XD

I think I've said this before, but I love the direction the plot is heading in. It's becoming more and more interesting with every comic. And it still intrigues me that you're only using Microsoft Paint. :P This series is so high quality for one that wasn't made in Photoshop or GIMP.

naw man

So, quick post to let you all know I'm not dead. I've been trying to get to work on the new comic, which is around a third done right now, but my schedule is being very difficult right now, so I haven't been able to finish it. Another thing - I may or may not be going on holiday (or vacation, if you're American) in the next week. Im honestly not totally sure at this point. So, after next week, I'll either get some work done (if I can find the time) or I'll just be completely gone for two weeks. I wish I could be more definitive with you guys, but that's all I know at this point.Now, to address the two things above:

I think I've said this before, but I love the direction the plot is heading in. It's becoming more and more interesting with every comic. And it still intrigues me that you're only using Microsoft Paint. :P This series is so high quality for one that wasn't made in Photoshop or GIMP.
Thanks a bunch, Vataki. It's good to know that the plot is still keeping people interested, because as the Author and not the reader I honestly can't be sure. And the only reason my series looks as good as it does is hard work. You don't necessarily need Photoshop or GIMP to make a good comic series (though it does help) as long as you put lots of effort into it. Of course, that's not to say that you can't make something even better by using Photoshop or GIMP and putting in lots of effort as well (after all, just look at your series, V).
And you, my good sir, should also shut up. XPI've seen many a plot twist in my day. I think I can spot one if it's even hinted at.If the audience can't figure out such an obvious turn of events by now, I don't know what I'd do.
Now, DxF, this series is chocked full of ideas; big ones. Even if you think you see something you find obvious, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's the whole picture. Besides, this series is very much in its infancy, so a lot of what you're 'seeing' is mostly buildup, and most likely doesn't have much bearing on coming events. Now, I'm not saying that nobody should speculate about stuff, but when it's this early on, you really don't know enough at this point to make sweeping statements like 'obvious turn of events'. Still, the fact that you've thought this much about it shows me that you're interested, which is never a bad thing in my book. ;)So, yeah, just to reiterate what I said way up there, I'll try to get a comic done in the coming weeks, but I might not get a chance to because of a holiday that may or may not happen. See you soon, Ridermen!

Now, DxF, this series is chocked full of ideas; big ones. Even if you think you see something you find obvious, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's the whole picture. Besides, this series is very much in its infancy, so a lot of what you're 'seeing' is mostly buildup, and most likely doesn't have much bearing on coming events.Now, I'm not saying that nobody should speculate about stuff, but when it's this early on, you really don't know enough at this point to make sweeping statements like 'obvious turn of events'. Still, the fact that you've thought this much about it shows me that you're interested, which is never a bad thing in my book. ;)
Hence why I, originally, said I was gonna keep my mouth shut about it. I knew that what I was expecting might not be the big one, or might just be a smaller part of the whole picture. I still plan to let hands be played as cards are drawn. Only time will tell if I'm right. And who knows? I have been wrong before. ;)

Hence why I, originally, said I was gonna keep my mouth shut about it. I knew that what I was expecting might not be the big one, or might just be a smaller part of the whole picture. I still plan to let hands be played as cards are drawn. Only time will tell if I'm right. And who knows? I have been wrong before. ;)
I'm glad we're on the same page then, my friend. :)

• 1 month later...

Well, I know it's been a while. Sorry. BUT, I bring good tidings! BEHOLD!Previous Acquaintances.Yes, it's another talkie. Although, it helps introduce new characters, as well as add a little bit of depth to existing ones (if ever so slightly).We are nearing the end of Act I, guys. Just a few more comics (one of which I guarantee is an action-oriented one) and then we move onto Act II.Till then, Ridermen!

Well, I know it's been a while. Sorry. BUT, I bring good tidings!BEHOLD!Previous Acquaintances.Yes, it's another talkie. Although, it helps introduce new characters, as well as add a little bit of depth to existing ones (if ever so slightly).We are nearing the end of Act I, guys. Just a few more comics (one of which I guarantee is an action-oriented one) and then we move onto Act II.Till then, Ridermen!
Interesting... An old friend, former criminal, and an intern make up the Science Patrol.So what you're saying is Xiri does anything coffee related?

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I know it's been a while. Sorry. BUT, I bring good tidings!BEHOLD!Previous Acquaintances.Yes, it's another talkie. Although, it helps introduce new characters, as well as add a little bit of depth to existing ones (if ever so slightly).We are nearing the end of Act I, guys. Just a few more comics (one of which I guarantee is an action-oriented one) and then we move onto Act II.Till then, Ridermen!
Interesting... An old friend, former criminal, and an intern make up the Science Patrol.So what you're saying is Xiri does anything coffee related?
Yep. Think Naomi, from Den-O.

Congrats on one hundred posts my friend.
Wow, I didn't even realize! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
It seems we might see some action in the next comic. I can't wait.
Perhaps, yes. And I get to make it! Oh, joyous day....
"Coffee, Mostly"That line was perfect.
Glad you liked it. :)

I like your comics the graphics are well done and there is a nice bit of humor in them. This is just a nitpick but in the comics with photos you did not give your sprites shadows, I just figured I may as well try to find one place you could improve on.

Don't Click It

• 11 months later...

Sadly dj has been inactive and the comics have been stopped for over a year now.

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Sadly dj has been inactive and the comics have been stopped for over a year now.

What!? Why
Nobody knows. I think he reached a hiccup which caused him to stop. I hope he resumes too soon.

mindeth the cobwebs

What!? Why
Nobody knows. I think he reached a hiccup which caused him to stop. I hope he resumes too soon.

ok um,, people posting here again

neat i guess?

ok cool

first of all its she (easy mistake dont worry uwu)

and the thing about comics is, i really have no ambition to continue this series or comics in general. i mean, its cool that people liked it, but it just wasnt enough payoff for all the effort i was putting in unfortunately.

tbh i really ought to get on with getting this closed. it was fun sure, and i did really want to get this story done cuz i really put a lot of thought into the story, but seeing as i really dont trust anyone else with the story, this is where it ends.

if you stuck around this long hoping for a continuation, thats really rad and youre prolly really cool, but im sorry but its just not gonna happen in the forseeable future.

sorry guys.

so if someone could close this thatd be cool

bye guys <333