Beyond The Fourth Wall

Toa Chuck

banner.png

Seeing as my previous series have come and gone without notice, I am trying again.

Now with an original plot, and condensed character list, this series will try to break out of it's generic content,

and succeed where my other comics failed.

:br: ITS IN 3D! :br:

Main Comics:

Fillers:

I am currently accepting guest stars. If you choose to guest star, the gang will arrive in your comic's dimension and stick around a while.

Guest star list:

1. King Joe

Edited by Chuck the Toa of crazyness

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

• 2 weeks later...

I love technobabble. I love theoretical physics. You just combined my two intrests into one interesting scene, much like the 2009 Star Trek movie. I have one criticism, though, "the glowing part" around the "glowy text" is a bit to small. Now, I have never used Paint.net, but I'm supposing that it would have a tool that lets you make that area bigger or something. I'd suggest a safe 3 pixel enlargement (the glowy part would be 3 pixels larger than the text). That's all the advice I can give, seeing as I use GIMP.I look forward to reading these comics.~Exon :hau:

Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

• 3 weeks later...

Was that done in Blender? Sure looks like it.I'm a little concerned about the colors. Most are kind of mismatched, and the heads are a little thin.Ah well. Trust me, I've used Blender, and it's hard, so I won't blame you. If it's not, I still won't, because it's pretty much the same with all 3d-sprites.

I'm actually using Autodesk inventor, a 3d prototype program. I find it also doubles as a 3d modeling program. It mainly has textures for materials used in building, with some generic colors as well, so coloring was a pain, and still not perfect. It is still a work in progress, and the graphics should improve over time.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These comics interest me. And the Fourth Wall. It's real. Made of the hardest, densest material known to mankind. Found that out when I ran into it once. Anyway, you seem to have a good, humorous plot for this.Heh, Chuckette. That's a funny name.

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. The jokes are funny, especially the ending jokes. "IT'S HORRIBLE! IT'S FLUFFY! IT'S PINK!"And "Was it really that hard to look up from a candy wrapper?"Though I think the pony hate one was funnier. Also, nice 3D, but you could make them a bit more accurate. (However seeing as whenever I use Blender the best I've made was a gingerbread man...I can't complain.)I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...