How to be completely off topic

Miru577

1. Roll your face on the keyboard will not work

Rolling your face on the keyboard can sometimes spell a word or sentence, see here:

f uif heruihqauih iufhduifbguewq hr8y3 y899127u9 hfudh fd8iy 38urhf8ilikechickenr3 fhueg 8793 b89y873yh28 b 3ihfilovebionicle jiue hq iufg

• Upvote 2

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

Miru577, please read carefully through the following two topics: BZPower's Rules and Guidelines and The New Q&A Compendium. These two topics contain everything you will ever need to know about being a member and posting on BZPower. However, 90% of what you read in these topics can be boiled down to two simple rules:

Respect others, and use your common sense.

Posting spam is not only against the rules, it's annoying and disrespectful towards the other members of the BZPower community. No one wants to read spammy messages, or comments that don't contribute to discussion. This topic is a prime example of spam, which is not allowed on BZPower.

Please read through the Rules and Guidelines before posting again. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Topic closed.