Looking for a Golden Kanoka Disk

godofcheeseburgers

Hello all!

None of you will know who I am, as I just recently created a BZPower account, although I have been into Bionicle for years, as well as perusing this site as a guest for just as long. It is nice to finally have signed up!

To start off, I am not super huge into collectibles. Sure, I'll get a few here and there if they are at a good price, but the only ones I have are the 'common' collectibles. All I have are the Gold Vahi, numbered Disk of Time, Golden Miru and a Copper Huna. I have seen deals and sales for other ones, but being as I am more into collecting the sets than I am collectibles at the moment, I do not necessarily have a huge interest in it currently. 

There is one, however, that has caught my attention and that is really the only one that I really would like, and that is the Golden Kanoka Disks that were given out as prizes to building contest winners years ago. I just think it is such a cool item and would really appreciate it if someone was willing to part with it, as long as it is in good condition and also still has the case that came with it. 

I am open to negotiating the price if anyone has any they are willing to sell. Please PM me if you are.  ^_^

Thank you so much!

goldenkanoka.png

Edited by godofcheeseburgers

I am not necessarily huge into collectibles, but the only one I really would like is the golden Kanoka Disk with the case. If interested in selling, please PM me. Thanks!      :D              goldenkanoka.png