BZP's GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 3

Voltex

The fact I got you to post in the games and trivia section, I count that as a win all in itself.

*Cancels the Bribery money transfer*

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nope, he had to join for you to get the reward

Sorry vox

I won’t be participating, but I’m here to give my blessing and to credit Voxumo – perhaps he gets a +1 to his mental, at least?

Although you can play almost entirely using discord if that changes your mind at all

• Upvote 4

The following spots are still available:

-1 in Stone (this will be cut if we don't have enough signups)

-2 in Ice

-2 in Water

-1 in Fire

-1 in the Brotherhood (this will be cut if we don't have enough signups)

-

I'll ask that any new signups consider joining Ice, Water, or Fire before the others, as the unique stories for those slots are more integral than the remaining slots in Stone and the Brotherhood.

• Upvote 6

Join Water, guys. Must be a good place if they've got a president so popular he's gotten a third term.

You've actually been ruling your region for... *double checks Lore & Histories*... 32 years, good grief.

How old is Terrorsaur in this game?

Because with my math Rassilon is 45-46 if he is 17 on the ODYSSEY mission.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Poor Nato is 50. One way or another, I think this is going to be his last season. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Join Water, guys. Must be a good place if they've got a president so popular he's gotten a third term.

You've actually been ruling your region for... *double checks Lore & Histories*... 32 years, good grief.

I think I mentioned Terrorsaur being a small child around 296, so... probably in his fifties or sixties.

I think I mentioned Terrorsaur being a small child around 296, so... probably in his fifties or sixties.

Wow that's really impressive with medieval living conditions.

After carefully looking it over, I would like to join the Brotherhood of Ata.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Sorry vox

I won’t be participating, but I’m here to give my blessing and to credit Voxumo – perhaps he gets a +1 to his mental, at least?

Although you can play almost entirely using discord if that changes your mind at all

I use Discord even less than I check BZP. My issue is more about time commitment and game format – super busy with classes and D&D currently!

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Sorry vox

I use Discord even less than I check BZP. My issue is more about time commitment and game format – super busy with classes and D&D currently!

RIP

After carefully looking it over, I would like to join the Brotherhood of Ata.

send in your stats & character name and I'll add you

Sorry vox

RIP

*Shrugs* I tried. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tonight I'll open allow for players who have already signed up to sign up a second character if they think they can handle it. Some rules on doing so:

1-Your two characters are not allowed to interact in-game, and obviously you can't use information learned by one character for the other.

2-Both characters must belong to different factions.

You'll also need to make your case to myself and Onaku (whether in a PM or elsewhere), to prove to us that you'll be able to handle it (if you're worried about being too busy for one character, you probably shouldn't try for two).

• Upvote 3

I like the idea of players being able to have two characters. I won't be able to do this, as real life stuffs takes up a lot of my time. But I would be interested in hearing feedback from anyone who does attempt this in this game.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I think that players having multiple characters, while potentially being "overpowered," are a good way to fill up space if it looks like the game won't fill. Also, most of the steps your taking should mitigate most of the potentially unfair advantages a player could get from running two characters.

While I want to run another character, considering you've been hyping up my antics since before signups even began, I don't think I'll be able to.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Tonight I'll open allow for players who have already signed up to sign up a second character if they think they can handle it. Some rules on doing so:

1-Your two characters are not allowed to interact in-game, and obviously you can't use information learned by one character for the other.

You'll also need to make your case to myself and Onaku (whether in a PM or elsewhere), to prove to us that you'll be able to handle it (if you're worried about being too busy for one character, you probably shouldn't try for two).

I'm considering it but I don't know if me being unable to use discord word cause more of a burden on you.

I'll leave the decision to you.

I think that players having multiple characters, while potentially being "overpowered," are a good way to fill up space if it looks like the game won't fill. Also, most of the steps your taking should mitigate most of the potentially unfair advantages a player could get from running two characters.

While I want to run another character, considering you've been hyping up my antics since before signups even began, I don't think I'll be able to.

If you want to, you'd probably be fine.

I'm considering it but I don't know if me being unable to use discord word cause more of a burden on you.

I'll leave the decision to you.

A player's ability (or willingness) to use Discord wouldn't impact the decision to let them use a second character or not.

• Upvote 1

If you want to, you'd probably be fine.

In that case, PM sent!

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png