• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZP's GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 3

BZPGOT Voltex Onaku Okoto

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2018 - 05:58 PM

Wait are you saying I'm the new plot device of BZPGOT?

Lord Rassilon Oak of Karamu
D82WP2O_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
banner by jed1ndy

#162 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

• 23-December 13
  • 17,783 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2018 - 06:59 PM

I agree with me. 

I demand #PayriseForNato

oPoz90P.jpg

#163 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 14 2018 - 09:19 PM

I agree with me. 

I demand #PayriseForNato

I am now increasing your wage

You'll get paid twice as much per minute, but with half the minutes

yes

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#164 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2018 - 09:37 PM

yes
*Looks over script sees major plot developments around Rassilon and Pythia characters*

I request my own private make-up trailer and a raise.

banner by jed1ndy

#165 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 21-June 07
  • 4,197 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 04:03 AM

*Sighs* Well, I guess this is what happens when we're generous to our castmembers. *Takes out gun*

NHLsUZX.png

#166 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 07:25 AM

*Sighs* Well, I guess this is what happens when we're generous to our castmembers. *Takes out gun*

*sees gun*
On second thought, just the make-up trailer. Who needs extra money anyway?
*slowly backing away from Onaku*

Edited by Rassilon (TTL), Feb 15 2018 - 07:26 AM.

banner by jed1ndy

#167 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

• 23-December 13
  • 17,783 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 08:12 AM

Who needs extra money anyway?

Not Onaku, if he can afford a gun. He should probably sell that thing off. The money could be put towards a higher CGI budget. We don't want any Justice League-esque facial hair mishaps here. 

oPoz90P.jpg

#168 Offline Finch

Finch
  • Premier Member
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 11-November 08
  • 2,911 posts

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 11:54 AM

wait, we're supposed to be PAID for this?!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

#169 Offline Dallior

Dallior
  • Members
  • Fez Unleashed

• 25-September 14
  • 1,368 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 01:16 PM

*from within padded security cell*

I'm just happy to be part of the team, haha... *Cries*

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

#170 Online Jayne Cobb

Jayne Cobb
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 12-November 14
  • 6,111 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 01:43 PM

give me a single minute of screentime pls

"I'll be in my bunk."

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud

#171 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2018 - 11:02 PM

*runs into padded security cell with Dallior still dressed in the Sahmad costume*

We're safer in here. Onaku has a gun!

*balls up in the corner hoping someone will take the gun away from Onaku*

Edited by Rassilon (TTL), Feb 15 2018 - 11:03 PM.

banner by jed1ndy

#172 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 21-June 07
  • 4,197 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2018 - 10:01 AM

Not Onaku, if he can afford a gun. He should probably sell that thing off. The money could be put towards a higher CGI budget. We don't want any Justice League-esque facial hair mishaps here.

Nato, you are getting a CGI mustache and you will like it.

Edited by Onaku, Feb 16 2018 - 10:01 AM.

NHLsUZX.png

#173 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts

Posted Feb 18 2018 - 01:04 PM

Here's a small teaser for Episode 2 while I continue to work on it:

-

They had left Captain Garan in command of Qendroj City. With the looming threat of the Rahkshi Vorahk still present, Luroka didn’t wish to risk anything. The Rahkshi had been content to wander the Barren so far, but there was no knowing how long that would last… and, with his scouting party having never returned, they no longer had eyes on its location.

So, with Onua and twenty Protectors in tow (four of his own Earth Protectors, and sixteen of the loaned Fire Protectors), Luroka entered the Barren. Unfortunately, it didn’t take them very long to find the beginning of Vorahk’s trail. It was less than an hour before they discovered what was left of the scouting party – or rather, the shrivelled husks that used to be the scouting party.

“Everyone, be alert,” Luroka said, crouching next to one of the husks. “We’re dealing with a dangerous hunter.”

“Look at them,” one of the Fire Protectors said, sounding horrified. “What the heck does this thing do?”

“I doubt it’s pleasant, which is why we need to deal with it,” Luroka said grimly.

Onua nudged one of the husks with his foot. “It looks like it absorbed them somehow,” the Toa said. “Be on your guard. If you begin feeling tired, warn us all immediately. I’ve heard reports that the Rahkshi roaming Aodhiim emits an aura of fear around itself – it’s possible that this Rahkshi does something similar.”

Luroka clutched his staff tighter. It was made of sturdy oak carved into an intricate design, reinforced with a steel that he suspected was of magical origins. “I reckon you’re right.”

“Check it out,” one of the others called from up ahead. “There’s a trail leading southeast. Dead plants and animals. Looks like they’re all husks too.”

“Then we have a path to follow,” Luroka said, standing. “Let’s proceed.”

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#174 Offline Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 14-January 15
  • 956 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2018 - 02:28 PM

Hunting the most dangerous game...

Slugs in giant mech suits.

29tx2bu.png

NOT READING THIS IN THE MATORAN FONT ARE WE

WELL THAT CAN EASILY BE REMEDIED

http://www.fonts2u.com/matoran.font

:infected:

#175 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 21-June 07
  • 4,197 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2018 - 04:00 AM

You have no idea... not yet, anyway

NHLsUZX.png

#176 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2018 - 07:18 AM

You have no idea... not yet, anyway

Well that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

banner by jed1ndy

#177 Offline Finch

Finch
  • Premier Member
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 11-November 08
  • 2,911 posts

Posted Feb 19 2018 - 08:59 AM

look on the bright side.

they can't pull you through time.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

#178 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts

Posted Feb 19 2018 - 04:11 PM

For those not on discord, I'm hoping to have e2 ready tomorrow.

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#179 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts

Posted Feb 19 2018 - 07:47 PM

Another teaser for Episode 2: Divided We Fall. Rassilon finds the Creature of Jungle...

-

As he followed the creature, he overheard chatter that Reyna Saryian and Toa Lewa had slain the Rahkshi. Hinterhall itself was still in chaos, thanks in no small part to the fact that Makani Chloe had apparently done nothing at all since before the attack. But the Makani’s approach to ruling wasn’t Rassilon’s business right now, and as he made it to the outskirts of the city, he saw the creature dive into the trees not too far away.

Thank you, Bota, he thought, before frowning. Or Ma? Whatever.

Curious to see the Creature of Jungle, and wondering if it had broken free of the Mask of Control’s influence, Rassilon crept further into the jungle. He made sure to stay hidden in the bushes as he made his approach, his armor blending into the landscape, and he had his twin blades at his sides, just in case the encounter turned into a hostile one.

After a few moments, he spotted the Creature of Jungle up ahead, perched on the branch of a tree. Taking a deep breath, he stepped out into the open, carefully making his way toward the creature. Its wings shone in the sunlight, brighter than the finest emerald, and he took a moment to appreciate how majestic the creature truly was before speaking.

“Hello, Uxar,” he said, keeping his voice soft to avoid frightening the creature, which was now staring down at him, its eyes shining with intelligence once more. “I’m glad to see you free, and back in your element. Don’t be frightened. I want to help Okoto, keep it safe from people like those who controlled you. I’m here as a friend.”

He bowed respectfully to the creature. A few seconds later, Uxar fluttered down to a lower branch so that it was eye level with him. Its head tilted curiously, and Rassilon felt a strange sensation, as though someone were brushing their hand gently across his mind. It was a rather surreal experience.

Confused, yet certain that this was something of Uxar’s doing, Rassilon spoke again. “I’ve lived a long life, full of other people’s conflicts. Noble Creature of Jungle, I know you are key to stopping the Great War… but I can’t let them control you again.”

The feeling in his mind intensified as Uxar’s eyes fixed on his own, almost as if it was searching for something. Rassilong felt the words of Karamu called to his mind; Proud and Free.

“I’m not proud of Makani Chloe,” he said. “But I’m trying my best to stop her, and free Karamu from her influence. I know we’re a people to be proud of, and I know we can be proud of ourselves again. I know that we can keep our freedom through peace, not war. Maybe we can’t live up to those words yet… but one day, I know we can.”

He had a feeling that Uxar seemed to agree – and then the Creature of Jungle lunged at him, latching onto his back.

Rassilon screamed as he felt a terrible, terrible pain… and then everything went black.

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#180 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts

Posted Feb 22 2018 - 11:47 AM

Fingers crossed that I'll finish Episode 2 tonight. In the meantime, have an ominous teaser from the Jungle:

-

Reyna closed her eyes tightly for a moment to try and regain her composure, and then snapped them open as she dashed off after the Rahkshi. She and her remaining guards passed by the Purple Oasis – which had now been abandoned – and spotted Lerahk on the next street. She ran closer, trying to get its attention.

“Hey Slug Face!” she called. “You’re going to answer for what you did!”

Lerahk turned at the sound of her voice – and then, on a rooftop behind it, she saw a familiar figure wearing the Mask of Control.

Oh no.

She pointed the crossbow at Lerahk with a grim look on her face. “What are you waiting for?”

Lerahk moved to lunge at her – only to be yanked back as several vines wrapped around its arms and legs. Toa Lewa stepped out onto the street, his eyes still strangely blank. He was, curiously, back to his old form, from before he had united with the Creature of Jungle. Reyna glanced back up to the roof. The figure had not moved, though they seemed fixated on Lerahk and Lewa. Lerahk, meanwhile, had snapped two of the vines, and now swung its staff at Lewa, who ducked.

Biting her lip, Reyna kept the crossbow pointed at Lerahk, trying to wait for the opportunity to freeze it again. A vine ripped away Lerahk’s staff, and the Rahkshi opened its faceplate to screech at Lewa.

Without hesitating, she fired. The crossbow immediately fell apart in her hands, but it worked – the bolt of time energy flew until it struck Lerahk, who froze.

“Now!” she yelled. “That’s it’s weak point!”

Lewa reached in and grabbed the slug-like creature, ripping it out of what was a mere suit of armor. The Toa’s hand turned black upon contact with the creature. Reyna’s guards raced forward, each chopping down with their swords and slicing the creature into three pieces as it hit the pavement. As soon as the creature died, its armor began to rust and flake away in the breeze as the time freeze failed.

Reyna glanced back up at the figure on the roof, only to find that they had vanished – and when she turned her attention back to the street, Lewa was gone too.

What the…? She frowned. “Where did Lewa go?”

“He just left,” one of the guards said, sounding as confused as she felt. “Not sure why. Or where.”

Something felt off about the whole situation. “Let’s get back to the palace,” she said.

How was he back in his original form? She thought as they made their way to the palace. Why did mother step in?

-

When they arrived, they found the palace oddly silent… and suspiciously empty.

“Be on your guard,” Reyna said, drawing her sword as the three Protectors with her did the same. “I don’t like the look of this…”

They progressed through the halls of the palace cautiously but quickly, and soon, surprisingly, came across Lan Lasang, Diplomat of Karamu.

“Lan?” Reyna asked, startled. “What’s going on?”

“I have no idea,” the Diplomat said, scowling. “I’ve been in a cell for the past… who knows how long.”

“How did you get out? And what did you do? I only heard vague mentions from Nidhiki before…” she trailed off and closed her eyes, pushing the memory of Tanma’s horrified face out of her mind. “Nevermind. Let’s go. Something really doesn’t feel right here.”

With Lan in tow, she made her way as quickly as she could to the throne room. Its doors were shut once more, but both of its guards were slumped on the floor. Each now sat in a puddle of their own blood, their throats slit open. Her heart racing, Reyna pushed the doors open, avoiding the two guards.

She immediately spotted her mother. Makani Chloe was seated in her throne, staring at them down the hall. Toa Lewa was nowhere to be seen, and the Mask of Control sat on the floor before the throne. Reyna cautiously stepped forward. “Mother?”

The Makani did not respond.

Gripping her sword tightly, she walked toward the Mask of Control, and toward Chloe. As she neared them, she noticed something… off about the mask, and about Chloe. Ignoring the mask for the moment, Reyna reached out and poked her mother. Chloe didn’t react at all… except for her head to fall off her torso.

Reyna shrieked as she recoiled, her gaze snapping away from the corpse in the throne and the head now resting in its lap. Swallowing thickly, and trembling, she retreated and knelt by the Mask of Control. As she did so, she accidentally nudged the mask – which was enough for the Mask of Control to split into two pieces.

Someone had killed her mother. Someone had broken the Mask of Control, so that it could never be used again.

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#181 Offline Terrorsaur: Drunken Khan

Terrorsaur: Drunken Khan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 27-July 15
  • 2,084 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2018 - 04:04 PM

This new teaser pleases me

znBZLuX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

#182 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2018 - 10:16 PM

If I find a IC reason to hate Sahmad I'm killing him. You don't just go breaking mask of power.

banner by jed1ndy

#183 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,964 posts

Posted Feb 22 2018 - 10:19 PM

If I find a IC reason to hate Sahmad I'm killing him. You don't just go breaking mask of power.

who says it was Sahmad?

also, the mask was being used to literally mind control people with free will, so it's understandable why the murderer would break it.

bzpgots3_v6.jpg

#184 Offline Rassilon (TTL)

Rassilon (TTL)
  • Members

• 20-January 16
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2018 - 11:04 PM

who says it was Sahmad?

also, the mask was being used to literally mind control people with free will, so it's understandable why the murderer would break it.
The mind controlling people thing was bad but the mask could have been a way to control Keetongou potentially.
Also just going off of OOC evidence Sahmad could easily teleport into the room and kill her and escape with no one knowing and have the knowledge on how to destroy the mask.
Also he already told me in character he wanted her out of power, so there is a motive.

Then again this is BZPGOT and anything can happen. Also your the host of the game and I should stop talking now.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL), Feb 22 2018 - 11:05 PM.

banner by jed1ndy

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users