The Evolution of LEGO Sorting (Your Collection Grows...)

There's a famous essay in AFOL circles about how sorting methods change over time. If you haven't looked at the evolution of lego sorting in a few years, you may be surprised to find that parts of it make sense now that didn't when you first read it. If you haven't read it before, prepare for a good laugh at "the really crazy ones" that you haven't joined...yet.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Every once in a while, I'll mention this to someone and be shocked to hear that they haven't seen it before. It's an oldie but a goodie, and the experience really does change with time. I think I was around number 13 when I first read this. I've now burned through the entire list. The reason I looked it up this week was because I had tried to explain to someone the other day why Rubbermaid containers are better than Sterilite.

...I'm pretty sure I thought that last part was a joke the first time I saw this.

Edited by danny316p

Not that it wasn't an interesting article, but I was more surprised to see the "Reference" header used for the first time in years.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!