• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pictures of Newly Announced Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Sets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,812 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2018 - 09:24 PM

It seems like just minutes ago that we first reported about the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets announced today, but now we have pictures to share! PROMOBRICKS has pictures of the new sets, spanning box art, official-looking clear pictures of the sets on a white background, and a few pictures of the Nuremberg Toy Fair display of the sets. The baby velociraptor and DUPLO T. Rex make this a surprisingly cutesy take on the Jurassic Park franchise - it remains to be seen whether LEGO will continue that trend when they announce the other new sets for the movie.

View the full article

#2 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 12-August 03
  • 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2018 - 02:25 AM

Looks like that Juniors set contains the same T-Rex released a couple of years back in the T-Rex Tracker set. Wonder if that means the fig will go down in price on the aftermarket? I wouldn't mind adding a few more to my collection but they're so dang expensive. I also gotta get me one of them baby velociraptors, just because it's so dang cute. :P

#3 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 11-January 07
  • 731 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2018 - 01:24 PM

They're pushing the Juniors name with that T-rex set  :P

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

3DS Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users