kuuls_derpheader_by_nav3ta-d4rriev.png

dr_giggles_subheader_by_nav3ta-d4rrigd.png

gelboy_subheader_by_nav3ta-d4rris3.png

bjoacx_subheader_by_nav3ta-d4rrita.png

haley_subheader_by_nav3ta-d4rripq.png

justax_kal_subheader_by_nav3ta-d4rrixm.png

sybre_sub_header_by_nav3ta-d4s3292.png

derp_sider2_by_nav3ta-d4rrhbp.png

Authors- People who derp with me.1. Biocryptid2. Katarno Kuuls3.Dr Giggles4.Bjoacx5.Gelboy6.Haley7867.Justax Kal8. Sybre9.

Would you like to Derp too?

PM your sprite and some of your work!

Permantent Guest Characters - other people who also derp with me.1. Vataki2. Kazi3. king Joe4. Bjoacx5. LNU6. Sybre7. Kyo8. Chan'e9.Nuparurocks10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.

would you like to be on Derp?

PM me your sprite!

derp_finisher_by_nav3ta-d4rrhd2.png

Credits -people who made RZMKParkway Drive for being Australian and giving me music to headbang too while I made comicsBreaking Benjamin for the same thingand Disturbedand System of a DownLego for Bioniclesme for the hats, pannels, weapons, gear & other propsthe peeples who made Desktop Ponies for the Pony sprites which I happly take no credit for.Australia for exsistingand BZPower for being there for me for 3 years and hopefully many more!

Comic Count at [58] on [13/04/2012]

Edited by Nav3taX
"Finally" comic's link broken. Please do not insult other members or use filtered words.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Cool, it's here.The title itself of the series is awesome. Herp de Derp. I love the looks of the backgrounds. Specifically the last few. They looked very different.That's all I can really say for a series that only has one comic so far. But I will keep my eye on this.

naw man

thanks all :Pnew comic out in a week or so

Edited by Nav3taX

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Okay new comic was earlyBroniessee Vataki? just like what we discussed in our skype chat! but alittle if not alot different XD

Here's my honest opinion about MLP:FIS (congrats, guys who are wondering!)While it's not as great as Bronies say it is, I personally think it isn't that bad.See, the main criticism I have is that IT'S SO GROAN-INDUCING! No, seriously, there are a lot of moments where I was wondering when the heck should I laugh uncomfortably, or just sigh in agony. Also, the songs themselves REALLY, REALLY bug me. I don't have anything against any of them, it's just the vocabulary is equally groan-inducing. This,however, I can blame for the target demographic (THAT IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!)Now, here's what I DID like. The animation is spectacular. End of story.Next, the characters are actually taken very seriously, and they do have dimensions, personality, and relations. Unfortunately.... let's look at them for a sec.Applejack-Ethnic RepresentativeRarity-SophisticatedTwilight Sparkle-BookwormPinkie Pie-Loose Screw/Lovable KookRainbow Dash-Naturo/Sonic/Free spiritFluttershy-Shy oneHowever, they are actually well done takes on these character bases. Cliche, yeah, but well done for what they are. (But seriously, nobody can argue that Pinkie Pie is just hilariously awesome. I have to admit that.)Also, the show takes itself seriously as well. When I first found out that they called the world Equestria, I almost Carapared myself (it's deprived from Equestrian, which is loose Latin for "man who rides horses"). I don't know why, but it seems so cliche and redundant, but it's also one of the best breaths of fresh air I've seen.It's not perfect, but I personally think it is enjoyable for what it's worth. I am not a brony, but I find it my "guilty pleasure."Now, with my rant out of the way, let's go on to the comic.The comic has really great opportunities, but can you probably add a bit more expression in the characters? Mainly you? You just kind of sit there, not moving a muscle. Or your eyes. Also, why is your text red? If you're yellow, shouldn't it be....Also, why are the lights in the background cut off? Um...Ah well. I'll keep an eye on this later. :D

@absorba - Well, Lights arent cut off XD they're cemi circles! XD I did'nt want round lights :3this is the conversation me and Vataki had about it last night[3:47:13 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: new comics up on Derp[3:47:40 AM] (Vataki): yeah i saw it[3:47:48 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: Pony one?[3:47:56 AM] (Vataki): yus[3:48:09 AM] (Vataki): the one were vahi "runs like a girl"[3:48:19 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: XD[3:48:27 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: Cause in season 2[3:48:31 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: when luna comes back[3:48:31 AM] (Vataki): it was even funnier than the original idea, ino[3:48:34 AM] (Vataki): imo*[3:48:41 AM] (Vataki): o lol[3:48:47 AM] Nav3taX1.2.3.: Pinkie pie convinces all the kids that shes going to gobble them upthat might also explain my choice of Nightmare Moon for that comic to non bronies :P non bronies, I mean, Not-bronies-yet* XDnew comic anyone? - FUS RO DAH

Yeah Im gonna XD I just couldent be botherd as I made that at what? 1, 2 am?But I shall in the future! dont worry XPHAPPEH NEW YEAR!

NEW COMIC WOOSomething Smells Fishy

new comic!!LIKE THE PLAGUE

thanks Bjoacx! Newer comics should become a bit longer i guess, im focusing more on a short comedy style at the moment

thanks Bjoacx! Newer comics should become a bit longer i guess, im focusing more on a short comedy style at the moment

I totally agree, before BZP went down I was making like 30-40 panel comics and they are a lot harder to make entertaining therefore are not good, your however are extremely funny and you can post many at a time so it works out perfectly, keep up the good work!

Danke! ( thankyou in German Lol )I fear my helmet will not fit anymore, for your compliments swell my head - Garviel LokenHaha, thanks man, I try to make 1 a day, late at night when I have my privacy and ideas brought on by fatigue XD

I used to make overused jokes like you...Then I took a cow to the sternum. (Hee hee. You thought I was gonna say it.)I have to say, I do like these. A couple of chuckles throughout. I liked your visual representation of the Fus Ro Dah. I think you pulled it off better than I did.Something about a guy getting hit in the face with a giant minnow makes me smile. Not sure why. :PAlso, liked the pony cameos (of course). Now if you ever have an issue with non-bronies, just sic Nightmare Moon.I do have one piece of advice though. Using jokes like the Arrow to the Knee and Fus Ro Dah can be funny at first, but be sure not to use them to often. People tend to just get sick of them. It isn't to that point yet, I'm just warning you so it DOESN'T get there.All in all though, love the comics. They seem to come out pretty regularly as well. So that's a bonus. :)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Thanks LNU, I know not to use the Fus Ro Dah and arrow to the knee jokes too much, as I admitt too they can be extremly aggitating XD4Oh and that "guy" getting hit in the face with a minnow is a girl XD her name is Sorallo :P one of my new characters, it was a guy, originaly as it was gonna be my new sprite and I was gonna retire the current one, But I decided against it as It is kind of how im known :P so I also made it a girl XDAnd Yeah pretty regularly, as I try to make at least one comic everyday, for example I actuly made two today which puts me one ahead if I continue just posting and making 1-a-day.And yes I think Im gonna milk the nightmare moon thing some more. XDand nice A2TK parody XD

3 new comics!! and the first ones by Autodude!! :Dgo check em out! :Dand welcome the new Author Biocryptid! :D[Link to related comic]

Comic 8 is a continuation of Comic 3, when I Fus Ro Dah kazi, Auto and Fluttershy are standing out in a field and he goes flying past as shown..and DERP I though I did deeplink, well Ill check my links next time -- fixing

Have you never watched Poke'mon?gosh.. I mean... You can't not get that part, and have watched Poke'mon..

you have no idea what your missing xDNew PGS!Welcome LNU![Not bad]

I got it when I searched "not bad" on the internetGoogle images - "not bad rage face"HERP DE DERPNew comic YAY

but its a total d'awwww moment XD

Oh my, I think im popular XD new comic in 2 days or so.... xD or maybe tonight.. or tomorrow... You never know :P