• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Favorite ninja?

Ninjago ninja poll

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favorite ninja?

Who is your favorite ninja from LEGO Ninjago?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • The Chir Sister

• 04-September 06
  • 6,674 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 03 2018 - 05:09 PM

Well, the title kinda sums it up. Who is your favorite ninja? I left an "other" box for characters who aren't really part of the main ninja team like Dareth, Skylor, Seliel, and Lil' Nelson. After you vote in the poll I'd love if you'd leave a comment explaining what it is about your choice that appeals most to you!

Mine was Zane for a long time, since as an autistic person I related a lot to his social awkwardness and analytical way of thinking. I also loved following the story of him discovering and coming to terms with his past from the 2011 chapter books onward.

But around Season 5 I started to relate a lot to Nya's fear of failure spurred by years of high expectations, her independent streak, and her ongoing struggle to reconcile her romantic feelings with her growth as an individual. She became my favorite shortly thereafter. It helps that I absolutely LOVE her various costume designs, especially from season 7 onward when she finally gets a color to herself.

I look forward to reading other people's choices!

#2 Offline Azalea of Ga Koro

Azalea of Ga Koro
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 08-November 11
  • 2,580 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2018 - 09:22 PM

Mine was Zane for a long time, since as an autistic person I related a lot to his social awkwardness and analytical way of thinking. I also loved following the story of him discovering and coming to terms with his past from the 2011 chapter books onward.

You took the words out of my mouth :P

But yeah. I was always a big fan of Zane ever since getting into the series. From his strange mannerisms to his way of speaking, he was always pretty entertaining. The best part about him though was (obviously) his development in the "Tick Tock" episode where he finds out what he is and finally accepts his robot identity. That only cemented my like for him.

Oh yeah. I always liked the designs of his suits the best :P

ZAeK3rN.png

Banner by Onaku

pWPTu7m.jpg

#3 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-September 09
  • 1,200 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2018 - 10:44 PM

For me, Lloyd because he’s powerful and blast energy. I like that he is very determined to do the Ninja’s tasks as best as he can. I also love his golden suit.:)

Edited by Lenny7092, Feb 03 2018 - 10:45 PM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#4 Offline FirespitterVakama

FirespitterVakama
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 18-October 17
  • 11 posts

Posted Feb 07 2018 - 09:47 PM

I vote Jay, he is just so funny and so much like me irl! Him and Kai are tied at the moment.

#5 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 7,210 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 18 2018 - 01:13 PM

Jay has always been my favorite, because of his ingenuity and humor. He's also the realist, who is usually pointing out how ridiculous their current mission is or something. But I've also enjoyed his relationship with Nya, who is easily my second favorite of the group.

:music:

#6 Offline Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 19-November 08
  • 711 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2018 - 11:08 PM

My favorite would probably be Zane, although I also like Nya a lot as well.

#7 Offline fox&rabbit

fox&rabbit
  • Banned Members
  • Tohunga

• 25-July 16
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2018 - 04:40 PM

Nya. I like TV show Nya much better than the video Nya though. I really liked her cool role as the Samurai and later that story of how she learned how to do water was the real high point of that season with the ghosts.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users