Sign in to follow this  
Aanchir

Favorite ninja?

Who is your favorite ninja?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, the title kinda sums it up. Who is your favorite ninja? I left an "other" box for characters who aren't really part of the main ninja team like Dareth, Skylor, Seliel, and Lil' Nelson. After you vote in the poll I'd love if you'd leave a comment explaining what it is about your choice that appeals most to you!

Mine was Zane for a long time, since as an autistic person I related a lot to his social awkwardness and analytical way of thinking. I also loved following the story of him discovering and coming to terms with his past from the 2011 chapter books onward.

But around Season 5 I started to relate a lot to Nya's fear of failure spurred by years of high expectations, her independent streak, and her ongoing struggle to reconcile her romantic feelings with her growth as an individual. She became my favorite shortly thereafter. It helps that I absolutely LOVE her various costume designs, especially from season 7 onward when she finally gets a color to herself.

I look forward to reading other people's choices!

Mine was Zane for a long time, since as an autistic person I related a lot to his social awkwardness and analytical way of thinking. I also loved following the story of him discovering and coming to terms with his past from the 2011 chapter books onward.

You took the words out of my mouth :P

But yeah. I was always a big fan of Zane ever since getting into the series. From his strange mannerisms to his way of speaking, he was always pretty entertaining. The best part about him though was (obviously) his development in the "Tick Tock" episode where he finds out what he is and finally accepts his robot identity. That only cemented my like for him.

Oh yeah. I always liked the designs of his suits the best :P

pWPTu7m.jpg

For me, Lloyd because he’s powerful and blast energy. I like that he is very determined to do the Ninja’s tasks as best as he can. I also love his golden suit.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Jay has always been my favorite, because of his ingenuity and humor. He's also the realist, who is usually pointing out how ridiculous their current mission is or something. But I've also enjoyed his relationship with Nya, who is easily my second favorite of the group.

:music:

Nya. I like TV show Nya much better than the video Nya though. I really liked her cool role as the Samurai and later that story of how she learned how to do water was the real high point of that season with the ghosts.