• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Jurassic World Sets Score Touchdown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,012 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2018 - 10:25 PM

Following a new trailer debuting during the Superbowl tonight for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, LEGO released its own action shot with Owen racing against a Carnotaurus for a touchdown. LEGO tweeted a video with a nice shot of the new dinosaur, promising that Jurassic World sets are due in stores in April. With sets dropping well before the movie's June release date, we're hoping to get some good shots of everything at the New York Toy Fair this month. Which dino are you hoping will be in a set?

View the full article

#2 Offline VahiHolder02

VahiHolder02
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 30-January 16
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2018 - 04:01 PM

I seem to recall many of the Jurassic World sets sitting on shelves for a LONG time, despite it being a box-office champ. I hope Lego has realistic sales expectations for this film, as some of their licensed themes have not sold well, especially if the film itself flounders. 

As for the requested dino? I'm just hoping for something new.

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.c...22-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

#3 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,658 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 12 2018 - 08:32 PM

I seem to recall many of the Jurassic World sets sitting on shelves for a LONG time, despite it being a box-office champ. I hope Lego has realistic sales expectations for this film, as some of their licensed themes have not sold well, especially if the film itself flounders. 

As for the requested dino? I'm just hoping for something new.

Most of the comments I remember reading online about the Jurassic World sets when they were out is how popular and hard to find they were. So I guess like a lot of anecdotal sales info it probably varied depending on where you were.

I don't particularly care about the Jurassic World brand, but this teaser shows the egg piece from the Angry Birds sets in tan, which is a pretty cool recolor.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users