(US)Selling Bionicle Power Pack 8546 (Sealed, mint)

Aldian

It has been a very long time since I've posted on this site, It's felt like ages. Lol. Hopefully some people are still around.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell this Power Pack to a collector that might appreciate it more. It's just been in a box for the last several years. As far as the value goes, I've done research and they are easily going for over $100. Mine does have some ware on it(The corners as well as a mark from a sticker) https://imgur.com/YUwRCUj

Make me an offer, I prefer money orders, Transformers or offers. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to change the "Mint" status, but included in topic about it's worn condition.

Edited by Aldian

The box looks pretty beat up and is definitely not mint. Most collectors would pay in the $100 price range if it were in pristine condition. The best I can offer you is $40 via PayPal.

Sorry, I don't do paypal. And yes, I did elaborate it was worn on the corners as well as the mark, unfortunately, I didn't change the title. But, it could be in worse shape than it is. It's worth more than $40. Thanks, though.