• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

[Digital Render] Toa Tom (Friend's OC)

Bionicle CCBS Toa of Sonics Fusion LDD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Mugbearer

The Mugbearer
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-February 07
  • 891 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2018 - 12:28 AM

40162136211_3d33a71fb0_b.jpg

Toa Tom (Friendэs OC) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

This is Toa Tom, an OC Toa of Sonics of my friend Tom Rule.

The model is made as a present for Tom's birthday.

Edited by The Mugbearer, Feb 09 2018 - 12:28 AM.

#2 Offline Comptsy

Comptsy
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30-October 15
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2018 - 02:15 PM

The System-built armor, and especially the mask, make it feel like something straight out of Legends of Metru Nui.  The body armor all the way around make it feel more complete, and look like he's really wearing armor.  I don't really like the arms, though.  The completely covered-with-individual-armor-peices feel of the body and legs falls make the arms seem like they're missing something, with the armor only on one side.  This applies in particular to the right arm, where the front side is completely uncovered.  I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I think it would look better with some armor covering it.  Overall, though, it really does come together to look like a well-armored Toa.

#3 Offline The Mugbearer

The Mugbearer
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-February 07
  • 891 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2018 - 02:26 PM

The System-built armor, and especially the mask, make it feel like something straight out of Legends of Metru Nui.  The body armor all the way around make it feel more complete, and look like he's really wearing armor.  I don't really like the arms, though.  The completely covered-with-individual-armor-peices feel of the body and legs falls make the arms seem like they're missing something, with the armor only on one side.  This applies in particular to the right arm, where the front side is completely uncovered.  I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I think it would look better with some armor covering it.  Overall, though, it really does come together to look like a well-armored Toa.

Thank you. =)

The arm plate's position is intentional since in the original design had the spikes on the elbows.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users