Looking for Open Inside Tour Gali Mask

jchavoya

I really want the Inside Tour Gali mask, but can’t afford the $800+ it sells for sealed. Does anyone have an open one they’d consider selling? (Condition does not matter to me). Thank you!

I’m willing to negotiate and talk about what you think is reasonable. I’m just not even going to pretend I can afford the $800. Can still be a win-win though if you’ve decided you could use a little cash lying around more than the mask (I know many could, and are trying to dissolve collections).

Edited by jchavoya

• 2 weeks later...

None of them are technically sealed. It's just a plastic blister that pops open, a "never opened" and "opened dozens of times" will look the same.

You won't find it for less than $800, if you expect to get just the mask for $100 or something ridiculously low, it won't happen. 

• Upvote 2

None of them are technically sealed. It's just a plastic blister that pops open, a "never opened" and "opened dozens of times" will look the same.

You won't find it for less than $800, if you expect to get just the mask for $100 or something ridiculously low, it won't happen.

I’ve seen the sealed go on eBay a few times for $700. I’ve also seen it twice without the blister pack go for $500. I just didn’t have the money at the time. I’m hoping someone is still willing to go around those prices. I’m definitely not expecting 100, but I was hoping closer to 700

• 1 month later...