• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Darkfang (Bioformer)

bioformer dark hunter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Pohaturon

Pohaturon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 11-March 07
  • 900 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2018 - 05:13 PM

***Metru-Nui Penitentiary***

PRISONER REGISTRATION FORM

Visual Identification:

Spoiler

(Officer's note: due to shapeshifting abilities, two images are on file)

Spoiler

I.D: 22346
Name: Darkfang
Race: Unknown
Affiliation: Dark Hunters
Danger level: 7

Confiscated property: 
Two (2) protosteel swords, can function as wings
One (1) Yellow Powerless Kanohi Mahiki, badly damaged (Officer's note: bite marks)

Physical description: Black/Purple, winged, body covered in spikes, roughly Toa height, Mask styled after Krana (but not actually Krana), Ugly.
(Captain's note: please refrain from adding subjective personal observations.)
(Captain's note 2: upon seeing the prisoner's mugshot, I've decided to make an exception, disregard previous note.)

Known abilities: Shapeshifting (limited to one other form), flight, acid discharge, fangs can shear protosteel.

Additional notes: Has a tendency to consume Matoran. This is not a nutritional requirement but is needed to produce acid for offensive purposes. 
Prisoner objected violently to the confiscation of the damaged Mahiki. Refused to answer questions until item is returned. Interrogation officers report the prisoner repeatedly referring to confiscated item as "chew toy". 

Convictions: 37 counts of murder, 109 counts of destruction of public property, 21 counts of resisting arrest, 54 counts of vandalism, 4 counts of public indecency

Section: Maximum Security - Solitary (Officer's note: recommend returning the Mahiki in order to minimize cell maintenance expenditure)
---

Spoiler

Darkfang is my first Bioformer, and was inspired in no small part by Mindwipe. What prompted me to build him was finding that Invasion from Below beast head in a mixed lot of CCBS and Bionicle parts. 

I'd greatly appreciate any comments you may have!

More images: Flickr album

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

I write stories, which you can read at A Beach, Somewhere

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

#2 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-February 14
  • 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2018 - 07:31 PM

Wow that's super cool! Adding a transformer element to your build is super genius, I wish I had thought of that sooner!

Great use of purple, there are totally not enough sets that have that, so using the Hero Factory sets as well was a good use of pieces.

I really am enjoying your MOCs and the backstories you've created for all of them as well. keep up the good work!

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#3 Offline bigfatslob

bigfatslob
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 29-April 03
  • 1,649 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen