Vanishing Post

Toa Nidhiki05

Looking at recent reports, the latest post you made in that topic was spam; it was a generic post. Posts in the Comics forum should give feedback specific to the comic(s), more than something like "good job," which could be applied to anything.

Edited by Ziko

The member above me is correct. Sometimes I've even had post disappear when I thought that they weren't spam or generic. Something I do to avoid this is to specifically pick something out of the latest comic that I really liked or something that I thought needed work, and mention it. The first makes the author feel like his comic was a success, and the second shows the author where they can improve and how. Win win for both!

Edited by King Joe

Looking at recent reports, the latest post you made in that topic was spam; it was a generic post.Posts in the Comics forum should give feedback specific to the comic(s), more than something like "good job," which could be applied to anything.

This is correct. Comics has some pretty strict posting guidelines! You can find them here under "Rules for Posters/Reviewers." If you have any questions at all regarding the rules, feel free to post in that topic or send me a PM.

The member above me is correct. Sometimes I've even had post disappear when I thought that they weren't spam or generic. Something I do to avoid this is to specifically pick something out of the latest comic that I really liked or something that I thought needed work, and mention it. The first makes the author feel like his comic was a success, and the second shows the author where they can improve and how. Win win for both!

This is good advice!Question answered, topic closed.