Took me forever to get that joke, but it's not a bad idea.
Well, sir, muffins help by repelling cake, which happens to be a lie and nobody wants a lie, they would like a truth, aka a muffin.( chocolate chip is advised ;) ) Anyway, nice comic. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

New Halloween Arc Comic And for those of you that prefer image quality... Anyways, expect a few more short zombie comics leading up to Halloween, with possibly a rather big one on Halloween. Lets Go Mountaineers!

WVU's reaction is priceless. XDThat's exactly how I would react as well, with a shotgun in one hand, and the Zombie Survival Guide in the other. Can't wait to see what happens!-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

You better believe that's where I would go. I've already made plans for some of the weapons I'd fabricate. Heck, the gardening departments really all you need. Especially if they carry products from the "Bloom and Doom Seed Co.":P I'm pumped!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

New Halloween Arc Comic And for those of you that prefer image quality... Anyways, expect a few more short zombie comics leading up to Halloween, with possibly a rather big one on Halloween. Lets Go Mountaineers!

That is me exactly. First thing I'd do is brush up on my "Zombieland", then head to the gardening section for some rope and chainsaws. :P

You should probably change the name, but that's hilarious. Reminds me of some of the more random filters, like mod being filtered to moderator.

Does it really do that?
Yep. I just changed the size between the m and od so it wouldn't filter in my post. Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

You better believe that's where I would go. I've already made plans for some of the weapons I'd fabricate. Heck, the gardening departments really all you need. Especially if they carry products from the "Bloom and Doom Seed Co." :P I'm pumped!

Exactly why we should start playing games like Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 (plus DLC). So we are prepared for the zombiepocolipse. Nice comic WVU.
tumblr_mc27dg2C0P1rta9m4o1_500.jpg

Naw, I'm pretty sure it's the famine and stuff like that.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

How has no one posted? THIS IS AN AMAZING COMIC! (and not just because I'm in it :P )From the Leeroy Jenkins reference, to the subtle MLP "To be continued....." panel.And you captured me and Joland's personalities perfectly! All in all, an awesome comic! ^~^-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

my reaction at the begining: HE KILLED ME ?!?! I'M GONNA-may reaction as soon as i saw that i waszombie overlord: THAT SO FUNNY!!! i love how i have a machine gun and i cry my name! too bad i don't have my burrito axe though... EDIT: waita minute... ME BEING DEAD INCREASED YOUR CHANCES?!?!!? that's halairious !

Edited by lewafan21

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

How has no one posted? THIS IS AN AMAZING COMIC! (and not just because I'm in it :P )From the Leeroy Jenkins reference, to the subtle MLP "To be continued....." panel.And you captured me and Joland's personalities perfectly! All in all, an awesome comic! ^~^-Utah

Utah and I share the same opinion.I love how you portrayed me."Now spit shine my shoes, peasant."Random floating ftw, dude.Loved it loved it loved it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Edited by Darcsyde