The computer I make the comics on has been going through some memory problems, and added to the fact i have finals and other academic related stuff coming up, I cannot make any comics right now.So what I'm doing is posting some stuff in the hopes that you will make a fancomic. If you PM me a fancomic, I will gladly post it and give you proper recognition.Character sheets (transparent)BackgroundsSo feel free to use any of those, or do it in your own artistic style if you feel like.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

I kept hearing poker face in my head while you were falling there.

"Did you fall from heaven? Cause if you did, they were just kicking you out. And then they did it again after you finished your fall."That's how not to pick up a girl.J-K out.

Just to say, lol XD.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Remember that old computer I mentioned about a month so that had memory problems? Well now it's completely fried. Luckily most the data was saved on an external hard drive, but until I get a new computer, I might need a little help.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

Fan comic stampede!!!! REPRESENT!!

Basically that answers all the questions.I might also need some sheets later, once I figure out what I lost. Especially the stuff for Reality.Lets Go Mountaineers! Edited by WVUFan!

• 2 weeks later...

New ComicNow that my computer situation should be fine for a long time, here it finally is. Next will be a very late comic for lewafan21's birthday.Lets Go Mountaineers!

That is not true. That is so not true. McDonalds always has people there. This comic is big FAT lie!JK dude, I messing with ya. Those must WVU craft EXO suits or something? Edited by Calvirick

That last line was great. I can't say anything else about it.It took me a double take to realize that the video game was what inspired you to do the attack. So I guess those things do influence your behavior.Finally, you have disappointed bronies everywhere. Whether or not I'm one of them shouldn't matter. I understand that you have defiled their primary credo, and for that, you will face much wrath at their hand.Congrats on being one of the first people to use my Toa Metru Kal sprites as armor. I love that idea. So taking off it some time.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired