Toy Fair 2018: Star Wars Buildable Figures

TF18_Star_Wars_Buildable_Figures_teaser.

First up in our coverage of the LEGO Toy Fair 2018 Preview Party are the Star Wars buildable figures. Unfortunately there was only one new figure on display, Darth Maul, but we took a whole bunch of pictures of him so you don't have to wait until he comes out to decide if he's worth getting. Read on to see what he has in store!

View the full article

These price tags are insane. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I was excited by the prospect of a Darth Maul CCBS figure, however I'm a tad miffed that this set takes basically every issue the Star Wars Buildable figures as a line has and packs them all into one figure.

1. Monochrome, and just more black
  2. 2-3 new molds at most per figure
  3. High price

Those shoulder pieces look neat, and I'm happy to see a non-armored head that doesn't look botched, but for some reason I was hoping for more... even though I don't really know in what manner.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: