Memories of a Forbidden Future Review

Master Inika

Very nice so far. You threw me for a loop in the time frame at first, my original impression was pre-cataclysm time, but with the appearance of Nuju makes me believe it's after the return. Since Matoro is nowhere to be found, I think I can guess where exactly this story takes place. Anyways, I'm eager to see where this all goes! :) Glad to see you writing again, I've greatly enjoyed your other works.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 1 year later...

Hey! Nice job with the double-whammie of nostalgia, in just one chapter, with both Mata Nui and Metru Nui. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I love the idea you've set yourself up to tackle. Makuta essentially destroyed one of the (presumably) oldest advanced societies in the MU when he wiped all the memories. Inflicting culture-wide amnesia is crazy powerful,  and I'm intrigued to see where you take this whole thing. I, like the Iron_Man before me, have also enjoyed your other works (most recently, the Mask of Charisma one gave me a nice chuckle), and hope to see more. 

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic