Day 3

The wind had just started to pick up as the Matoran gathered. But instead of forming the normal crowd they had started to keep distant from one another. Black and the Mafia leader even stood apart this time around not draw suspicion to themselves.

The Turaga stepped up onto the lynching platform and addressed the crowd.
"My fellow villagers the Mafia has killed our dear friend Lucina last night. So I ask you to vote for his and the other victims murderers."

The Mafia Leader considered not voting creating second vote but the voice pounded in his head again.

I'm calling out from Scatland
I'm calling out from Scatman's world
If you wanna break free you better listen to me
You got to learn how to see in your fantasy

The Mafia leader controlled his urge to rub his head to ease the pain so the Turaga would not suspect him but it was unbearable.

Mafia Black glanced over at his leader and saw he was suffering another headache. His face didn't betray his pain but his eyes said it all.

Everybody's talkin' something very shockin' just to
Keep on blockin' what they're feelin' inside
But listen to me brother, you just keep on walkin' 'cause
You and me and sister ain't got nothin' to hide

The Mafia leader finally gave in and created the second vote and with its creation The pain eased.

The Turage gathered the votes and called out the name.
"Smoke Monster is to be lynched."

Smoke Monster looked the Turaga in shock. "So this is how I end. I would have thought this village be smarter than this. You judge me on what factors. Well then, tell me 'bout the colour of your soul
If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
Then I don't want to hear your stories told
I want to welcome you to Scatman's world."

The wind began to howl and the sky darkened and glowed a blood red.
Mafia Black just watched the lynching thinking,
Everyone's born to compete as he chooses
But how can someone win if winning means that someone loses
I sit and see and wonder what it's like to be in touch
No wonder all my brothers and my sisters need a crutch

He glanced over at his leader and noticed he was rubbing his head.
I guess it was too much for him. I guess it's too much for all of us.

Smoke's body just hung their and the crowd waited for the Turaga to inspect him to determine if he was a mafia or not but the Turaga just walked away.

want to be a Matoran being not a Matoran doing
I couldn't keep that pace up if I tried
The source of my intention really isn't crime prevention
My intention is prevention of the lie, yeah Welcome to the Scatman's world

Smoke Monster Matoran
Song used Scatman's World
Might roles have 24-30 hours.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Day 4

Well I was moving at the speed of sound.
Head-spinning, couldn't find my way around, and
Didn't know that I was going down.
Yeah, yeah.
Where I've been, well it's all a blur.
What I was looking for, I'm not sure.
Too late and didn't see it coming.
Yeah, yeah.

The two Mafia members were hiding in a back alley near the morgue. Black had his knife out but his leader motioned for him to put it away.
He reluctantly did so and soon turned the corner and entered through a back door into the morgue.
When they were inside Black was hit with the strong smell of formaldehyde and other chemical vapors.
"So this is where you been running off to. Tell me what have you been up too?"

"Why tell when I can show you."
The Mafia Leader pulled a white sheet off of a body and waved his hand over the cadaver. Red energy flowed into the body and it seemed to twitch a little.

And then I crashed into you,
And I went up in flames.
Could've been the death of me,
But then you breathed your breath in me.
And I crashed into you,
Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,
But I can't walk away.

"Did you just bring him back to life?"

"Of course not. But if that Turaga trys to revive him he will just be an empty shell we can control."

"Is this right? I mean if death sets them free isn't this going against that."

The Mafia Leader held onto Black's shoulders and said in a calm voice, "of course not. My spell prevents the soul from returning to the body they are still free."

Suddenly the front door opened and xccj stepped into the morgue holding some flowers. The door shut behind him and when he looked up he saw the two Mafia members and dropped the flowers. Black instinctively tossed his knife at xccj. The blade hit him in the chest knocking him to the ground.
Black walked over to xccj and pulled the blade out.
"Death will set is free."

Somehow, I couldn't stop myself.
I just wanted to know how it felt.
Too strong, I couldn't hold on.
Yeah, yeah.
Now I'm just tryin' to make some sense
Out of how and why this happened.
Where we're heading, there's just no knowing.
Yeah, yeah.

The Mafia Leader rubbed his head again And said, "we have to get out of here my powers running low."
The two ran out the back door.

Hours past and the Turaga entered the morgue. He was informed that was xccj was going to pay his respects to the dead tonight. So the Turaga thought he investgate him but when he entered the building he stepped into a pool of blood.

And I went up in flames.
And I crashed into you,
Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,
But I can't walk away.

"This just happend maybe I can save him. I just hope U learned the spell right."

From your face, your eyes
Are burning to me.
You saved me, you gave me
Just what I need.
Oh, just what I need.

Blue energy radiated off the Turaga as he used his magic. It flowed into xccj body and his injuries were healed but he was still dead.

And I went up in flames.
And I crashed into you,
Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,
But I can't walk away.

The Turaga put his hand directly on xccj and with a jolt of energy xccj eyes opened and he started gasping for air.
"What happend," xccj asked as he saw the pool of blood he was laying in.
"Who died?"

The Turaga took a deep sigh of relief.
"You did but your back now. Go back home you need to rest."

The Turaga left the morgue and went out of the town up into the forest. He stopped in front of a large stone cube covered in strange symbols.
As the Turaga ran his hand across the symbols he said, "oh why did they make your prison so complicated. I curse the ones who made this Pandoraica."

xccj killed and revived Matoran.
Song used Crashed by Chris Daughtry.
Voting starts now.
24-30 hours
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 2

Day 4

I Am Damaged from Heathers the Musical

The few Matoran that remained gatheted at the gallows. They were almost desensitized to the killings now. They even discovered that some have even committed suicide than rather face getting lynched in public. Dark clouds had been gathering for days now. Some even began arming themselves expecting the worst. The Turaga was even late to the lynching gathering.

The Turaga kept his head down and hood up. He then counted the votes and saw the unthinkable. The village had chosen to lynch him.
"No, they can't I'm there only chance," Turaga, Curious Knight Isniel looked up and saw the villagers had circled around him. One of them stepped forward and said, "your days of killing are over you filthy Mafia!"

"No you have the wrong person I'm the Turaga. Please let me go." Isniel yanked his arm out of the grasp of the Matoran holding him and escaped the crowd. Xccj gave chase pulling out his revolver. The Turaga reached the Pandorica and began turning the gears in a frantic manner, but Xccj soon shoot Isniel in the side.
He fell to the ground holding his side trying to keep the blood from spilling out but to no success.
Xccj lowered the gun and said, "I won't let you kill me a second time."

Isniel took off his hood and Xccj dropped the gun and realised who he just shot. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were the Mafia not the person who brought me back. Please forgive me if I known I wouldn't have..." the Turaga cut him off and said, "I am damaged, far too damaged
But you're not beyond repair
Stick around here
Make things better
'Cause you beat me fair and square"

The Turaga held his staff with both hands tightly as a blue aura appeared around him.
"Please stand back now
'Little further
Don't know what this thing will do
Hope you'll miss me
Wish you'd missed me
Then you'd know I worship you
I'll trade my life for yours"

Xccj just looked at the Turaga in shock, "Oh my God.."

The Turaga stood up and Xccj could see his whole left side was drenched in blood.
"And once I disappear"

"Wait, hold on..."

"Clean up the mess down here"

"Not this way!"

Turaga directed his power to the Pandorica then collapsed to the ground but his aura stilled rippled off of his body but he most certainly was dead.

Xccj simply closed the Turaga's eyes and said, "Say Hi to God."

Curious Knight Isniel lynched by rng the breaker role was the Turaga.
Song used I Am Damaged from Heathers the Musical
Night roles have 24-30 hours.
  • Upvote 2

Night 5

Xccj and fox&rabbit were in the Turaga's house trying to figure out what he was planning to do to stop the Mafia. They had been looking through his scrolls and notes for probably hours and learned much but nothing useful.

Fox&Rabbit picked up a scroll describing the Pandorica prison.
"Hey isn't this the thing the Turaga was running towards? He mentions it a lot in his notes. Something about locks of fourths and fifths, whatever that means." Fox&Rabbit looked over at Xccj an saw he had his hands on his face.
"I know you didn't mean to kill him."

"Its not that, it's just I don't like their little games
Don't like their tilted stage
The role they made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like them
I don't like their perfect crime
How they laugh when we lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like them"

Fox&Rabbit set the papers down and said, "But we got smarter, we got harder in the nick of time
Honey, you rose up from the dead, they do it all the time
I've got a list of names and theirs is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!"

Ooh, look what you made me do

I don't like your kingdom keys
They once belonged to me
You asked me for a place to sleep
Locked me out and threw a feast (What?)
The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama
But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma
And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure
Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

The Mafia leader headaches grew stronger and he knew Black knew he was suffering but he could let him know why he endured them. He took some pain medicine then busted down the Turaga's door. He was going to learn the secrets of resurrection even if it killed him.

Xccj and Fox&Rabbit were shocked when the door opened. Xccj quickly slid some papers into his coat pocket, he hoped he grabbed the right one.

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Fox&Rabbit quickly grabbed the book of matches from the mantle of the fireplace and stood in front of Xccj.
"What do you want creeps?"

"Oh we don't want to kill you we want the notes the Turaga made," the Mafia leader's hands glowed red 18th energy.
"Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do."
The Mafia leader snatched up some papers and a vile grin just grew across his face.

Mafia Black just stared the two Matoran down while his leader looked through the papers.
Fox&Rabbit whispered to Xccj, "I'm going to save you. When I say run, run you understand?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry about that. Just run. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

"Shut up!" The Mafia leader dropped the documents and fell to the floor.
Black turned around and said, "what's wrong? What's happening to you?"

"My sins are catching up with me."

As the Mafia were talking Fox&Rabbit shouted, "RUN!" Quickly he lit the matches and tossed them across the room. Xccj ran out The building just as the flames spread. The fire quickly spread as it set the ancient documents and all of the Turaga's notes a blaze.

"No! Are last chance at controlling both is gone," the Mafia leader screamed.
Black stared at him in confusion,
what did he mean, both?
Regardless he dragged him out the burning hut.

Fox&Rabbit tried to escape but the fire was to strong now and the building collapsed on him.

(Look what you just made me do)
"Oh, 'cause he's dead!" (Oh!)

Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do

Ooh, look what you made him do
Look what you made him do
Fox&Rabbit killed Matoran
Song used: Look What You Made Me Do
Voting starts now.
24-30 hours.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 2

I'm starting to think that Toru is not the mafia after all, but alas no vote changes.

I also find it odd that an extra vote keeps appearing, even tho the 2-vote Turaga is dead (?). Also, I am not on the list of alive people so am I also still dead I just haven't realized it yet?

:music:

Day 5

The Mafia leader grew ever more powerful with each night's kill but containing all that power for the Titan of Reality was putting a real strain on his body. Some night's he thought maybe he should just rest but the Titan's voice would appear in his head and suggest otherwise.

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out

The Mafia leader rubbed his head from the headache the Titan's influence caused him to have. No one could know the Titan was the source of his powers not even his fellow assassin not untell the Titan was ready to take form. He took some Ibuprofen to ease the pain but it only grew worst the second the Titan began speaking again.

Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh

The Mafia leader took off his grey cloak and took on his true identity as As he walked out to the gallow yard Pahrak knew his time was growing short he had a feeling the Titan's arrival would be the end of him but he didn't know for certain. Just as he contemplated leaving a bolt of pain shot through his whole body.

Mafia Black rushed over to his leader and helped him stay stable on his feet.
"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm fine just cast your vote already. We're... almost finished."
Black did as he told while Pahrak cast his spell to create a second vote.

Xccj took it upon himself to count the vote and host the lynchings since the Turaga's death.
He counted the votes and called Toru up to the platform and hung. The Matoran Toru soon dangled there motionless from the noose. Suddenly the clouds began to darken.

Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses

"Shut up! I'm done being your puppet, your slave!" The villagers stared at Pahrak in confusion.
"Dude are you okay," Scrubbish asked as he put his hand on Pahrak's shoulder.

Pahrak pushed Scrubbish away and back up to the gallows and said, "It's me. I did it all! I'm the Mafia leader!"
Suddenly another bolt of pain shot through Pahrak this time making him collapse on the ground.

Vanity and security
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

"Kill me please! The Titan of Reality is inside me. Kill me and you kill him," Pahrak began to crawl up the steps of the gallows trying to get to the noose. All around the wind had picked up and the sun and stars were racing across the sky in a grand display of chaos as the rain began to beat down harder.

Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

The villagers helped Pahrak get into the noose all while Taka Nuvia stared at his leader in bewilderment and before they hanged him asked, "any last words?"

"I'm sorry for everything," Pahrak took a deep breath then said. "May death set us all free." The platform gave way but instead of Pahrak getting lynched he just floated there in mid air.
Suddenly the air stopped moving and grew bone chillingly cold. Pahrak's eyes glowed a dark red as a twisted grin was drawn across his face.
Pahrak mouth moved but a different voice came out, a vile one.

Don't, don't, don't, don't
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?

Crimson lightning struck Pahrak's body and suddenly the air was swirling around the burning platform at hurricane speeds.
Suddenly Taka Nuvia was pulled into the burning remains of the gallows by a unknown force.
Xccj stared in horror and was snapped out of it when he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was the Turaga.
"How are you alive? I... shot you."

"Well I desided to comeback. Don't dwell on that now we have much to do. Hand me the notes you saved."

"How... did you..."

"Nevermind that child hand them over."

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call my name
Will you call my name?
I say

As the winds died down the villagers could see a figure standing in the flames. The figure was the size of a Toa and dressed in formal wear, most notably the gunmetal colored top hat and black satin shoulder cape trimmed in red.
The figure stepped out of the flames and simply said,

"will you call my name?"

The Titan of Reality has arrived.

The villagers stared at the Titan in fear and surprise. For here stood the single most dangerous being in all creation and it was wearing red sneakers. The Titan didn't just walk out of the flames he had a certain swagger in his step that you wouldn't expect out of a deity.
The Titan stopped in front of the crowd of Matoran, the Turaga in front of them with his staff at hand. He was the last chance the Matoran had against the Titan. The Turaga stepped forward and stared into Rahkshi like face of the Titan. The black metal glowed from the Titans red eyes.
"Stop Titan! You already have killed to many we held dear."

The Titan just chuckled and said, "hm, you think I'm going to just stop? That's cute, do whatever you want just don't stop me now."

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world I'll turn it inside out - yeah
And floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good tim

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me

The Turaga knew this was his chance. "Xccj lead the Matoran to safety I know what to do."

"What? Where are you going?"

"I just figured out how the Pandorica works," the Turaga didn't wait for a reply but just ran off to the second Titan's prison.

The Titan of Reality was sending lighting bolt out of the sky and making them strike the Matoran's homes.

I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

The Turaga arrived at the Pandorica and began turning the gears.
"I understand now, the Titans power comes from music. These gears of fourths and fifths are not a mathematical lock but a musical lock. I just have figure out the order of these letters."

The ground shook with each lighting strike. The Titan was now trying to strike the Matoran.

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call
Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time)
Don't stop me now (Yes I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a

"Hold up I can't say that here. They may ban me." The Titan winked to no given direction then said, "now where was I? Now I remember."

Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode
I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you

The Titan sent a bolt of lighting right through a Matoran exploding them across the town square.

Don't stop me don't stop me
Don't stop me hey hey hey
Ooh ooh ooh, I like it
Have a good time good time
Don't stop me don't stop me ah
Oh yeah
Alright
Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

The Turaga turned the last gear into place and all the symbols started to glow a white light. Two of the sides of the giant cube began to slide apart blinding the Turaga with more light.
He tried opening his eyes and could make out the silhouette of a large figure.
The light died down and he could see the Titan of Time was dressed in blue formal wear and covered by a thick white trench coat. He had a light grey fez on his head with a golden tassel hanging to the side of his white Rahkshi faceplate.
The figure look rather confused as he stepped out.
"Guys I'm sorry the vacation ended with the island sinking but isn't the Pandorica... a bit... much..." The Titan saw the destruction all around and simply asked, "How long was I in there?"

The Turaga grasped the Titans hand and said, "far to long. Come, your brother is here."

Don't stop me now ('cause I'm having a good time - yeah yeah)
Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all[/i

The Titan of Time entered the remains of the town square and got his war hammer ready.

La da da da daah
Da da da haa
Ha da da ha ha haaa
Ha da daa ha da da aaa

"Brother! It's over."
The Titan of Reality turned around and stared at his brother in surprise.
"Ooh ooh ooh"

The Titan of Time cleared his throat as waves of blue energy rippled off his form. He lunged at his brother at a great speed.

This is TimeLord
Back finally
And I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you
Because I'm so much better
And every part of me is saying Go get 'er.
The two of us can't coexist no longer.
Come at me without any of your fancy powers.
Let's go, just me and you.
Let's go, just time on dream.[/i

The two titans clashed at epic speeds and the Titan of Time took the battle into the sky to give the Matoran more time to escape.
Xccj had lead the few survivors into the forest far away from the village. He looked up into the sky and could hear the shockwaves from the two Titans fighting.

The Titan of Time smacked his war hammer into his brothers back sending him crashing down into the ground. The impact demolished half the village and set most of the rubble on fire.
The Titan of Reality pushed a boulder off himself and stared at his brother in hatred.
"Get down here and fight me like a true Titan!"

The Titan of Time landed in the crater his brother was in and said,

Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able.
Can't you see that my determination is stable?
I can see you hate the way we intermingle.
But I think you're just mad 'cause In older.

The Titan of Reality now frustrated and shot energy blast at his brother.
The Titan of Time quickly jumped out the way of them and ran into the forest.
"Coward! Face me!"

The Titan of Reality shot at the trees sending them ablaze.
The Titan of Time finally reached the Pandorica where the Turaga waited.
"Titan how are you going to defeat him?"

"Even after all these centuries we're still too evenly matched. I'll have to imprison him in the Pandorica. I hate to do that to him but it's the only way to stop him."

Suddenly the Titan burst out of the underbrush a trail of fire following behind.
"I don't care if I kill us both you will not beat me!"

And you're not gonna stop what we've made together.
We are gonna stay like this forever.
If you break me apart I'll just come back newer.
And I'll always be twice the God that you are.

The Titan of Reality out an axe and swung at his brother's head. The Titan of Time ducked and swung his own hammer into his brothers back sending him into the Pandorica.
The Turaga quickly closed the doors of the prison and reset the locks.

The Titan of Time fell to his knees and he just looked exhausted.
The Turaga walked over to the Titan and put his hand his shoulder.
"It's alright. It was the only thing that could be done to stop him. At least now we can all live in peace. Maybe this is how it should end, no more violence, no more mafia, just the last few of us enjoying life to the fullest."

"I guess your right. I guess your right."

I am made of love.
of, Love

That's all folks
The Mafia wins from gaining the majority vote next round. If they killed in a night round they would be the majority. So instead of stretching the game out for one more night round just end it now.

Now time to explain some of those secret abilities the Turaga and Mafia Leader had.

Mafia Leader

Unknown to the rest of the players the Mafia leader has a secret ability were their vote counts as two when they have not created a shadow Matoran's vote.

Turaga

You have a secret ability unknown to the rest of the island.
If you are killed before the Mafia leader you will be resurrected at the Mafia leaders death but as a normal Matoran.

Songs used:
*Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds
*Don't Stop Me Now
*Stronger than You

I hope you all enjoyed it.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 4

...So did I live? I'll be darned if I can tell.

Xccj took it upon himself to count the vote and host the lynchings since the Turaga's death.

He counted the votes and called Toru up to the platform and hung. The Matoran Toru soon dangled there motionless from the noose. Suddenly the clouds began to darken.

Your death scene was not that big a section.

I apologise.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 1