Well, I'm certainly sparked.  TL, do me a solid and put in a good word for me over in the Mafia Discussion.

Still not sure how I managed to stay alive... but good game, everyone.  It was fun.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I have to say that this game let me have the most fun I've had in a mafia game in a long time, despite the mess up.

Thank you. I am truly sorry for that mess up Valendale.

Good game!

I enjoyed the way you incorporated the songs, TL; they flowed with the scenes far better than I expected given how varied the suggestions were.

~Unit#phntk#1

Thank you. Some songs I worked on in advance to make them flow better with the story map I had set up.

On average each post took me about 3-4 hours to write.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Here I am, a week after the game ended...

To be honest, I am really sorry for not being all that active as the game progressed. Looking back, I think it was very dishonest of me to join in on the game when I knew at the moment that I would be way too busy to even cast a single vote.

I'm really sorry if I kind of ruined the experience for you guys, especially to you, TL. Reading through the posts, I think The Last Verse was pretty fun even if I wasn't there for the action. Keep it up, TL.

• Upvote 1