Set Review: 75199 General Grievous' Combat Speeder

Grievious Face

Today we are diving into a LEGO Star Wars set that takes place before Rogue One, back when two of the coolest characters were General Grievous and Mace Windu. This set has both, along with a sleek ride. This month we're reviewing Star Wars sets as we promote our Art Contest: The Definitive Edition!, where you are challenged to create a work of art redesigning a Star Wars set. Check out the review and watch the video of General Grievous' Combat Speeder, and then get inspired!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I'm happy to have seen this review here, as I'm contemplating on picking up this set. Unlike most people, I usually look at sets for the build and not the figures (to the point of sometimes selling off the minifigs and keeping the vehicle/building/scenery) and I really liked the look of this speeder. The price does seem a bit steep, but seeing the innards, I just might pick it up!

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: