LEGO Reveals Solo: A Star Wars Story Sets

75212_Kessel_Run_Millennium_Falcon_Annou

Today LEGO, along with many other makers of licensed products, have revealed their selection of toys for the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story film. There are nine sets in total, consisting of five System sets, two buildable figures, and two BrickHeadz, all of which will appear on store shelves on April 13th. To check out the high-res images and official descriptions, read on!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

I want that Range Trooper buildable figure because it looks cool.

need that Han Solo buildable figure as a parts pack. All that glorious brown! Already thinking of ways to make those parts work on a stone-element Bionicle MOC.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Never thought I'd see those G2 armor pieces in a non-robotic set again.  This is a pleasant surprise.

• Upvote 2

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

That Range Trooper buildable figure had me like...

Seriously, that thing looks good.  Reminds me of how I envision Ice-element BIONICLE characters.  I can only hope it builds as good as it looks.

Is it me, or does the Qi'ra character have purple hair or brown? It seems to vary in promotional materials. Small detail, but I'm just curious. Also, they did a nice job on Donald Glover's Lando. 

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.