What kind of Toa would you like to be?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) Would you like thinking about yourself as a Toa? I mean, it would be cool if you are a Toa. So, like the title said, if you are a Toa, what kind of Toa would like to be? What I meant by that meaning what elemental power would you have as a Toa. In other words, what type of Toa would you like to be? You can also state your colors, weapons, and masks. For me, well, it goes like this:

I would like to be a Toa of Earth because Earth is a cool power to have, as I can control the ground. My weapon would be the same hammer as 2016 Onua’s. My color schemes would be black (Toa of Earth have that as their primary color), dark gray, and purple. My mask would be the Kanohi Paraki, aka the Mask of Strength, because I would love to be super-strong.

So, there. You see what I mean? What about you guys?:)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 3

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I always wanted to be a fire toa because, well...

GIF-avatar-the-last-airbender-33339828-2

But everytime I take a "Toa personality test, I always get either Pohatu or Gali, probably cuz I don't really have a hot temper typical of fire Toa...

But I digress. I guess my choice would be fire toa, primary color would be bright red with burnished bronze (red hot bronze colored) with dual flame swords for melee combat. For the mask it's a hard choice between the Matatu (Use the Force Luke!) ;) and the Kakama. I can just imagine zipping around at top speed fire, streaming from my hands...

Edited by Iron_Man5

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I know my BZP persona is a Plasma Toa (who was originally a Fire Toa but I retconned him because of some stuff), but realistically, I don't think I'd wanna be Plasma.

If I'm limited to the original six, I'd go with Stone. I always thought Po-Wahi was the coolest region, stone is a pretty useful element to be able to control, and in retrospect, I do like the brown sets.

If I'm allowed anything, then most likely Iron, but I'd have to watch my back for Makuta at all times.

If we're talking ideal, then I'd be the following: Toa of Iron, silver and burnt orange armor, Kanohi Pehkui, two-handed broadsword.  And plenty of pouches.

If we're talking based on how I actually am, then I'd be the following: Toa of Ice, white and tan armor, Kanohi Mahiki, icicle lance.  And a thick fur coat.

If I had to pick from the six primary elements, either Air or Stone, but most likely Stone.

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to stick with Light. Sure, I'd have to be wary of Makuta wanting me assassinated all the time, but it'd be cool. And I'be be wearing a Kakama. Not like the color scheme matters, because Matoran and Toa of Light can manipulate the way light reflects off of them so I can be whatever color I want whenever I want. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I wonder what Toa I would be...

(looks at own username of ToaTimeLord and doctor who obsession)

I be a Toa of Time I don't care if it's not Canon this is my dream power.

My color scheme would be primarily white with classic blue and trans soft blue accents. My weapon would be a war hammer.

If I had to pick a Canon element probably either ice or gravity.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Toa of Sonics all the way. Though specifically a Toa of Music

So as far as appearance, I'd say definitely solid and physically present, but the colors would be changing with the music around me. So if there wasn't any music playing, I would probably say my default would be a blue-grey mixture with gold armour. But if the music is happy, probably a mix of brighter colors, if it's angry, red and black, etc. And depending upon how music the music speaks to me, the colors would be more solid if it's not a good song or more neon/translucent if I dig the song. If it's a favorite song, the colors would be translucent and vibrate to the sonic frequencies of the song. Also I'd have have a slim but muscular physique.

Weapon of choice: an Axe-shaped guitar. The the axe would be able to be used as an actual axe, fire elemental energy (like the '03 game), be played as an actual guitar, and/or be strummed and fire elemental energy whilst being played.

Mask: I'd ideally like to wear a Kanohi Hau since it's my favorite mask aesthetically, but I'd rather have the power of flight...so a Hau shaped mask of flight.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Absolutely hands down gravity. It has so many applications and abilities, like flying. More than that though it's insanely powerful (arguably the most powerful element in canon) and would have infinite scientific uses. Gravity really does hurt, so having some level of control over it would both practically and symbolically be liberating.

When I look around at the things inhabiting this Earth, the one common thread is that they all exist around and under the influence of gravity. All of human history has been about defying gravity, reaching the stars, and breaking the gravatic norm. To have control over gravity would be a hundred thousand leaps forward in human progress, as well as the satisfaction of my personal desire to be more than my nature. To exist beyond the gravatic norm designed for my being would be the next step for my individual. I could roam across the universe, creating on magnitudes greater than I ever could. I'd create sculptures out of asteroids and master the third dimension.

The thing a lot of people don't completely understand is that power is the ability to move (mentally and physically) and alter. The other elements are incredibly effective, but gravity is about movement. It defines in a huge way how we understand interaction and how objects co-exist.

So uh, yeah gravity lol.

Edited by Banana Gunz

A Toa of Earth or a Toa of Magnetism. I would almost always end up with Onua of personality tests, and earth is quite a useful power. Magnetism also sounds like a useful power, and I've always had a fascination with Jovan.

vartempsig.png

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

Bob Dylan

Water. I would literally never have to be thirsty and I could drain the blood out of everyone I don't like. That means you, simpleton who passed me on the highway when I was going 20 miles above the speed limit. That. Means. You.

• Upvote 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Gravity. Probably one of the most epic powers as well I really like purple.

Onvermel

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Ice of course, a prodigy strong enough to rival even the real toa nuva. unlike most ice toa I enjoy teammates and won't hesitate stepping outside the boundaries of the Toa Code if a enemy truly needs to be removed.

My mask is a danger detection mask, it detects and warns me of potential threats/attacks like allowing fast dodging.
Weapon a lightweight protosteel broadsword.

Color: transparent white with matoro sand blue with silver armouring

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987

qs3135.jpg

Well, I think I know exactly what I would be, based on my SelfMOC. Once I have edited the backstory, I will take photos. But basically, my SelfMOC is an honorary Toa. A Toa of Destruction. Black, Gold, Gunmetal and clear Purple. His weapons and two B****** swords and a hammer. Mask is Mask of Control.

Expect to see him soon.

Edited by Spiffy247

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

Water. I would literally never have to be thirsty and I could drain the blood out of everyone I don't like. That means you, simpleton who passed me on the highway when I was going 20 miles above the speed limit. That. Means. You.

This reminds me of how often I think of how elemental powers in Bionicle could be used more creatively in combat than was depicted, due to the viscerality of said uses. With water, you could potentially instantly dessicate an enemy. With ice, you could freeze all fluid in their body, which would expand, probably ripping them open. Use air to inflate them until they rupture. 

nasty stuff, elemental powers.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

This reminds me of how often I think of how elemental powers in Bionicle could be used more creatively in combat than was depicted, due to the viscerality of said uses. With water, you could potentially instantly dessicate an enemy. With ice, you could freeze all fluid in their body, which would expand, probably ripping them open. Use air to inflate them until they rupture. 

Probably why the Toa had a code they abided by. And Piraka could only use powers in conjunction (which it was established almost never happens...)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Probably why the Toa had a code they abided by. And Piraka could only use powers in conjunction (which it was established almost never happens...)

Sure, but plenty of non-Toa and non-Piraka also had elemental powers, right? Order of Mata Nui members, for example, who had no reservations against killing. Dark Hunters too.

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

And Piraka could only use powers in conjunction (which it was established almost never happens...)

I never really understood that rule. Do Skakdi just need to be in any pair for one to use elemental powers, or do they have to be the same element? And if they don't, then do 2 Skadki of different elements combine their powers, or can they only use one of their elements at on time?

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

• 2 months later...

I'd like to say a Toa of lightning, but I'm not female. So I'll go with a Toa of ice. If possible, I'd be a Toa Inika of ice. Then I'd get the ice powers, and the lightning. Mask-wise, I would equip myself with a Kakama, or a Matatu. So, that basically checks off about three of the entries on my superpower wish-list.

"If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs."

• 3 weeks later...

Either lightning or air would be super cool. Manipulating gravity would be fun and useful also.

As for a mask... I think the mask of quick travel. Or the mask of translation, just because it looks awesome.

Evil knows, that hope is afloat.

Where life is enslaved, all can be saved.

Light will unite, what now darkness divides.

Spark the flame of the heart

FOR THE FUTURE TO START.

Read my epic G2 fanfic, Beyond Okoto, and find out what happened after the Toa left Okoto!

Though my roleplay character will be crystal, thats not actually a real bionicle element. My actual favourite is sonics. Krakua is probably my favourite toa. They can brake solid protodermis with sound. AND CONTROL BOHROK!!!!!!!!!!!

Also kakama nuva as mask (even though I would have to be a to nuva) As you can obviously run super fast but also you can run through things. I would just run faster than the sound barrier, create a sonic boom and AMPLIFY THE SONIC BOOM. You could like explode heads while running past. (even though that breaks the toa code)

COULD THAT BE ANY COOLER? 

If ga-matoran weren't female I would be a toa of water.

Edited by James Attack

This is a question that's always been debated during daydreams, and from all the elements it's been narrowed down to either Ice or Fire. I'm happy with either and it's the only nerdy thing I can be fully invested in when thinking about it

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would definitely be a toa if shadow my sled mix is one and it’s my absolute favorite element and as for a cork scheme black and red while for weapons a back mounted routuka launcher and two dark sabers my mask would be a kamlak that’s molded in the shape of a jutlin

Having trouble keeping your mask firmly attached to your face? Well then stop being Lewa!