A Big Ship Enters the Berth of Ideas

Recently a new project has reached the goal of ten thousand votes on LEGO Ideas. Joining the 10k Club is the Acclamator Class Assault Ship by Lucero, a UCS version of the ship heavily featured in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The model has a lot of detail, including interior spaces to add play value, even if the exterior is a bit monochromatic. Unfortunately, as awesome as it is, I don't foresee this becoming a set, at least not through the LEGO Ideas theme, since it's based on an IP that LEGO already has a relationship with. Hopefully they'll at least take note of it and consider the accomplishment when designing future UCS sets!

View the full article

I, too, am doubtful they'll make it because of the IP thing. I recently entered in a Tri-Droid MOC, and they flat out turned it down TWICE, so I think they'll dismiss it pretty quickly. However, I'm glad the creator got some well deserved attention, and who knows, I think it's good enough for Lego to consider making one in the future. 

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.