Series 18 Minifigures Throw the Perfect Party in New Videos

The official LEGO YouTube channel has released seven new videos in which the Series 18 Minifigures come together and attempt to throw the perfect 40th birthday party for the 1978 Police Officer! But once they get separated, things start to get a little out of hand, and it's up to the stalwart officer to make things right and ensure the party is a success. You can start at "

" and click the links at the end to watch the story unfold, or read on for all seven videos!

View the full article

This was a fun little video series. I think I'm actually quite fond of this video format of multiple choices.

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but is one of the minifigures featured in Series 18 actually a perfect recreation of the original 1978 Police Officer? If so, that seems like a very interesting way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the introduction of minifigures. :)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

This was a fun little video series. I think I'm actually quite fond of this video format of multiple choices.

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but is one of the minifigures featured in Series 18 actually a perfect recreation of the original 1978 Police Officer? If so, that seems like a very interesting way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the introduction of minifigures. :)

Depends what you mean by perfect. It's not necessarily a perfect replica, since the original had a stickered torso instead of a printed one. But in terms of quality that makes the new one better, not worse.The figure is also holding a printed box representing the set he came in!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother