Summer LEGO Sets Images Appearing

A few upcoming LEGO themes have had set pictures surface these past few days, most notably Unikitty! and LEGO City. Princess Unikitty of The LEGO Movie fame will have sets based on the TV show Unikitty!, including 12 collectible minifigures, reports The Brothers Brick. Also, LEGO City is going back to the Arctic with some digging machines to get a hold of a wooly mammoth and saber-toothed tiger, shows the Brick Show. If you have any other leads that are not leaks of upcoming sets, please pass the news along to BZPower.

View the full article

Those collectible minifigs are going to be fun to try to guess from feeling the packages... :P

So excited for Unikitty! Bionicle fans, take note that Puppycorn's tail is a Bionicle ball joint, adding blue and teal to the colors that part's available in…

That teal Bionicle ball joint is beautiful! Is it the same shade of teal as the teal from 2001 Kongu and Tarakava?

Also, is it just me, or is there a new neck piece on these Unikitties?

Edited by Liopleurodon

That sticker of Mata Nui is almost tempting enough to purchase the whole set, for me at least. 

Same. Pretty clever selling point, I must say! And interesting how they're catering to different types of Lego fans with these easter eggs in Ninjago sets.

pirate wreck  

I think Lego knows they have a faithful base of fans in the BIONICLE community, plus, per Lego's own people, it is the theme that saved them from bankruptcy. 

That sticker of Mata Nui is almost tempting enough to purchase the whole set, for me at least. 

Same. Pretty clever selling point, I must say! And interesting how they're catering to different types of Lego fans with these easter eggs in Ninjago sets.

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

If you can't get the whole set, there's always a certain other Brick marketplace you could turn to. :P No selling required!

(sells kidney to buy set)

Edited by BIzzy

pirate wreck  

I am alarmed by how many members of this forum appear to know the black market street value of a kidney.

So excited for Unikitty! Bionicle fans, take note that Puppycorn's tail is a Bionicle ball joint, adding blue and teal to the colors that part's available in…

We may need someone to build a ball joint ball color chart.

I am alarmed by how many members of this forum appear to know the black market street value of a kidney.

We may need someone to build a ball joint ball color chart.
Don't worry about the kidney values. Were only selling mega blocks fan's kidneys. :P

Also the only colors I know to be in ball joints are black, red, light tan, and now this new teal color.

(I might be missing some please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Also the only colors I know to be in ball joints are black, red, light tan, and now this new teal color.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32474#T=C

Curiously, it appears that several non-production colors are available on BrickLink. I suspect spray paint may be involved, although mislabeled colors pop up often enough.

Note that the printed versions would have different BrickLink catalog entries.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32474#T=C

Curiously, it appears that several non-production colors are available on BrickLink. I suspect spray paint may be involved, although mislabeled colors pop up often enough.

Note that the printed versions would have different BrickLink catalog entries.

I reckon some of those are unprinted versions of printed ones (either ones that escaped the factory or ones with the prints removed). Dark Gray, Orange, and Sand Blue ones have appeared in sets with prints but not without. The only ones beyond that are Yellow, Neon Green, and Flat Silver, and the latter two at least are most likely just misidentified.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother