The BZPowercast Reminisces on 2011

The year is almost over, so that means it's time for a new episode of the Powercast - one day early even! As always you can grab it <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/powercast/BZPowercastSeries2Episode30.m4a">right here</a> or subscribe via iTunes or RSS. Here's what you can expect:<blockquote>Come celebrate the end of the year with the BZPowercast! In Episode 30 we start off by interviewing Windrider, one of our newly-promoted Forum Leaders. Then Takuma Nuva, Nuju Metru, and I take a look back at 2011 and all the BZPower and LEGO goings-on from the past solar revolution. After that, I talk to Nuju Metru about the new Tolkien license and what sets we'd like to see and what LEGO will actually make. McSmeag closes things out with a new recording. See you all next year!</blockquote>

View the full article

When I looked for the new podcast on the Bzpower page on iTunes, I didn't see it. Should it already be up up there?

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to listening to this. i skipped through the lord of the rings part because I have only read the hobbit, but ill listen to it after i read the lord of the rings.and one day, ill just have to get nuju metru's patented sandwich.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)