Favorite Movie Quotes

~Shockwave~

"Dutch, you stink!" -Transformers: Dark of the Moon"I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO BACKUP!" -Monster House"What's the password?" -Tangled"Or I'll plunge my hook into you!" -Peter Pan (2003?)"Black mambas. Very poisonous. You go first." -Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost ArkMay add more.

mindeth the cobwebs

Max: This doesn't look like the Lincoln tunnel, SamSam: Looks like a marginally vulnerable hostage situation, Max.Max: Ooooh! Does this mean we get to kick some puffy white mad scientist butt?Sam: Can't think of a reason not to.~ Sam & Max Hit the Road (yay! :happydance: Someone's gotta teach me the things around this series.)

~ CHTrilogy

Prof. Plum: Is there gonna be a cover-up?Wadsworth: Isn't that in the public interest? What could be gained by exposure?Prof. Plum: But is the FBI in the habit of cleaning up after a multiple murder?Wadsworth: Yes. Why do you think it's run by a man called Hoover?-Clue

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

"I'm like an old golf ball--I've had all the white paint knocked off me long ago. Life can whack me about now and it can't leave a mark. But a sportin' risk, young fellah, that's the salt of existence. Then it's worth livin' again. We're all gettin' a deal too soft and dull and comfy. Give me the great wastelands and the wide spaces, with a gun in my fist and somethin' to look for that's worth findin'."-Lord John Roxton, The Lost World, (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)"Why does man create? Is it man's purpose on earth to express himself, to bring form to thought, and to discover meaning in experience? . . . Or is it just something to do when he's bored?" - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson)"The problem with putting two and two together, is that sometimes you get four, and sometimes you get twenty-two." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon (Dashiell Hammett)"Sometimes I think books are the only friends worth having." - Susie Derkins, Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson)"I guess there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself when you're alone. Hi, Rob! Don't shout, I can hear you." - Rob Petrie, The Dick Van Dyke ShowFrom the desk of Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu: Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing." --Epic closing thoughts to American Psycho

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Clue was a spectacular movie, due, in no small part, to Tim Curry.Colonel Mustard: Is this place for you?Wadsworth: Indeed no, sir. I'm merely a humble butler.Col. Mustard: What exactly do you do?Wadsworth: I buttle, sir.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

"Then, as your humble servant, shall I ready the space bridge to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?""They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot, they will go...squish.""I wouldn't.""Oh, but I MIGHT...""I hold no illusions about engaging your army, Megatron. But I might derail its objective...by removing its head."[Holding up an exhaust pipe] "Maybe it needs one of these doohickeys...""You're a motorcycle, Arcee. Shouldn't you know how to build a motorcycle engine?""You're a human, Jack. Can you build me a small intestine?""I get to be your bodyguard for once. How cool is that?""Raf found the first one here, right?"(lights turn off for a second and Bulkhead screams loudly)"Did you just scream like a little girl?""No! .... Maybe.... Can we talk about this later?""I'm still picking shrapnel out of my backside!" "I'm not surprised, given the size of your backside.""Is that so? Tell me, Si, what's the market price for a Dingus these days?""What makes you think we intend to sell it, Agent Fowler?"of all the things it could've been called...Arcee: Have you guys seen Jack?Miko: ...not since we last saw him.Arcee: They're racing, aren't they?Raf: Just this once.Arcee: Did you know about this?Bulkhead: NO. Maybe. A little."If this is my subconscious... WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HEAD?!""Prime! You spot any Decepticons wearing hula skirts lately?!""No, Special Agent Fowler, why?"Um Starscream, I don't quite understand how this could've happened.""And yet, it DID! Can you imagine my horror? There I am, minding my own business when my arm just falls off! Clearly, Megatron inflicted more damage upon me than you realized! Doctor..."i think it goes like this...van klyse isnt to be touched.oh I wont lay a finger on him! [turns arm int the bfs, to get beat up by six]

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

:kaukau: I watched a hilarious rendition of A Midsummer Night's Dream lately. Here are some of the quotes that I loved:Oberon: I am invisible. And I will overhear their conference.-Helena: I am your spaniel.-Snout: In this same interlude it doth befallthat I, one Snout by name, present a wall;and as such a wall as I would have you thinkthat it had in it a crannied hole or chinkthrough which the lovers, Pyramus and Tisbe,did whisper often very secretely.This loam, this rough cast, and this stone doth showthat I am that same wall; the truth is so:and this the cranny is, right and sinister,through which the fearful lovers are to whisper-Starveling: All I have to say is to tell you that the lanthorn is the moon. I am the man in the moon. This thornbush is my thornbush, and this dog...is my dog.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 2 weeks later...

Sam: Pink bellies... I hated those! To this day I hate those! CURSE YOU MELON HARGREAVES!!!!!~ Sam & Max TV Series - "A Glitch in Time"Max: (having insisted it for the last few scenes) Hey mister... you - can - put - your - hands - down - now!!Shopkeeper: Well if you won't be needing anything else --Max: PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN, FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!! PUT 'EM DOWN NNNOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!(sends him flying)~ Sam & Max TV Series (and original comic) - "Bad Day on the Moon"

~ CHTrilogy

" I think i'm the first person to want to got to ######"-Sarge, RvB season 9

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

"Without the right sand, it's just another knife. Not even very sharp.""This sand, is there more of it?""Of course not.""How can I get some?""Try standing on your head and holding your breath."- Princess Tamina and Prince Dastan, Prince of Persia: The Sands of TimeMany a good line in that movie. Here's another:"What? Oh, they're sand dervishes, Persian. They're common as camel turd in the desert." - Sheik Amar, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time~Lord Rahl~

Speaking of PoP, I loved the rant the guy goes on about hating Persians and ranting about taxes. I can't recite it exactly, but it just made me die laughing. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

"Without the right sand, it's just another knife. Not even very sharp.""This sand, is there more of it?""Of course not.""How can I get some?""Try standing on your head and holding your breath."- Princess Tamina and Prince Dastan, Prince of Persia: The Sands of TimeMany a good line in that movie. Here's another:"What? Oh, they're sand dervishes, Persian. They're common as camel turd in the desert." - Sheik Amar, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time~Lord Rahl~

Lolyesalso "It's sacred, it's sacred! There's nothing quite as sacred as Persian gold."Especially because at first I misheard it as 'Persian Gulf'.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

Frodo Baggins: I can't do this, Sam. Samwise Gamgee: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo; the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end... because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was, when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something. Frodo Baggins: What are we holding on to, Sam? Samwise Gamgee: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for. The Lord of the Ring: The Two Rings Captain John H. Miller: James... earn this. Earn it.Saving Private Ryan----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Edited by Lord of the Rings

Captain John H. Miller: James... earn this. Earn it. - Saving Private Ryan

This quote does not get enough recognition. Both hopeful and heartbreaking, with Hanks' delivery being about as perfect as you can get.Also I love that speech from Sam, too. I feel like Sean Astin should have gotten more recognition for his acting in these movies.
BZPRPG

Captain John H. Miller: James... earn this. Earn it. - Saving Private Ryan

This quote does not get enough recognition. Both hopeful and heartbreaking, with Hanks' delivery being about as perfect as you can get.Also I love that speech from Sam, too. I feel like Sean Astin should have gotten more recognition for his acting in these movies.
About Sam's quote, it's not the best of the entire LotR trilogy, of course, but it explains lots of things. I believe it's a perfect synopsis of the War of the Ring. As for Captain Miller's, well, Saving Private Ryan is simply a beatiful movie.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

A handful of quotes from alien movies:"What sort of a man blows up another man's cows and then lies about it?"- Colonel Dollarhyde, Cowboys and Aliens---"Earth? What sort of name is Earth? You might as well call it Planet Dirt."- Jetfire, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen---“Wesa die in here!”“Relax, we’re not in trouble yet.”“What yet? Monsters out dere, leakin’ in here, all sinkin’ and no power! When are yousa thinkin’ wesa in trouble?!”- Jar Jar Binks and Qui Gon Jinn, Star Wars Episode I – The Phantom Menace~Lord Rahl~

A handful of quotes from alien movies:

Allow me to add one more (quite possibly my favorite):"Help! I don't like the ocean! Ahh! Oh, look, a friendly little dolphin. They helped sailors during the war... It's a shark! It's a shark, and it ain't friendly! Looks like a dolphin. Tricky fish! Tricky fish! Octopus, will you please help me? Oh no, the octopus is worse than the shark! I hate this PLANET!"- Pleakley, Lilo & Stitch~Lord Rahl~

• 2 weeks later...
:kaukau: If you want a quote from an alien movie..."Game over, man! Game over!"Lol. Anyway, I also really like that quote from Samwise. It explains so many things about literature itself. And I also gave a speech this evening about the relevance of such stories in culture.Anyway, the quote that's particularly standing out in my brain at the moment is from The Last Unicorn: "Uuuuuunicoooooorn!"Also, I just listened to a clip where Christopher Lee dupped himself in German. Beautiful. I really want to learn that language. Maybe someday I'll watch a ton of German films and dubs.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Some quotes I thought I'd share:"I can't swim!" "Are you kidding? The fall would probably kill you!"-- Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"Did you just call her Yoda?""I have no comment on the matter."-- In discussion of Lt. Uhura's first name, Star Trek 2009And because Arrested Development is just too cool:[earlier in the episode so people can understand]:"Annehog's coming?" [later]:"Hey, check out that guy who's on that hog back there!""George-Michael!"*pause*"Twenty miles to Legoland!"--Michael Bluth, Lindsay and George-Michael"Yeah, the guy in the $600 banana suit...come on!"--GOBAlso, the Portal 2 lemon rant deserves mentioning, as well as this: "Have you ever heard the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then toss it in the face of the person that gave you the lemons, and ask for the oranges you asked for in the first place"?"--Bill McNeil, NewsRadio

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

"Asps. Very dangerous. You go first." -Raiders of the Lost Ark

A little late, but fix'd.Also I forgot to add this gem from the end of Stand By Me: "I never had any friends later on like the ones I did when I as twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"Seeing those words type across the screen was just a perfect ending to a great film. Whether or not you can relate, it perfectly captures the theme and mood of the whole film. Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

"No." - Lil B

:kaukau: Oh, you're asking for it:"No!" - Basil, the great mouse detective"NO!" - Simba, after seeing Mufasa fall to his death"NO!" - Shan-Yu, after Mushu rams him with fireworks"NO!" - Jafar after realizing he doesn't have the lamp"NO!" - Jafar, being sucked into the lamp"NOOOOOO!" - Buzz Lightyear, told that Zurg is his father"NOOOOOO!" - Zurg, falling down the elevator shaft"NO!" - Obi-Wan, seeing his mentor Qui-Gon die at the hands of a Sith Apprentice"NO!" - Obi-Wan, telling Anakin not to fight a Sith Apprentice"NOOOOOOOOO!" - A Sith Apprentice in Episode III"NO!" - Luke, seeing his mentor Obi-Wan die at the hands of a Sith Apprentice"NO!" - Luke, after a Sith Apprentice tells him he's his father"NO!" - A Sith Apprentice in Episode VI"NO!" - Frodo, seeing Gandalf die (not at the hands of a Sith Apprentice)"NO!" - Ripley in the dream sequence of Aliens"NO!" - Marty McFly, finding out that Biff changed history"NO!" - Ralphie, when Santa tells him "You'll shoot your eye out""NO!" - Chucky in that one Rugrats movie"NO!" - Harvey Dent, Gotham's (formally) White Knight"...no!" - Neil's father, after Neil commints suicide in Dead Poet's Society"NO!" - Sarah Conner, mistaking the good Terminator for a bad Terminator"................" - Harry Potter, in slow motion, with dramatic music blotting out everything else (poor Sirius)"NO! That's my son!" - Cedric Doggory's father, combining lines from a certain Sith Apprentice and Luke"NO!" - Lord Voldemort"NO!" - Lord Voldemort"NO!" - Lord Voldemort"NO!" - Nite Owl, seeing Rorschach die"NEIN!" - Young Magneto, seeing his mother die"NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!" - Adolf Hitler"NO!" - Agent Smith's (not so final) word"NON!" - Marcel Marceau in Silent Movie"No." - Bit from Tron"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" - I'll have what she's having"NO!" - Caesar, being coronated as the King of NoYour Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 4 weeks later...

Not exactly a movie, but it's definitely made like one. I just watch the B:TAS episode 'Heart of Ice', and it's easily one of the best episodes of any cartoon ever. It has some great dialogue, from Mr. Freeze."Think of it, Batman: To never again walk on a summers day with the hot wind in your face, and a warm hand to hold. Oh yes, I'd kill for that.""This is how I'll always remember you. Surrounded by winter, forever young; forever beautiful. Rest well my love. The monster who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish...best served cold.""I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness, and pray you hear me somehow. Someplace...someplace, where a warm hand waits for mine.""Compassion. Charity. Where were those pretty words when she needed to hear them?""in my nightmares I see my Nora behind the glass, begging to me with frozen eyes. How I've longed to see that look frozen upon you."

"Okay, Ted, pay attention here. I'm going to make two piles on the bar. One pile which is yours. And another pile which could be yours. And what you have to realize is we're gonna do this thing one way... or the other. Whether it's you who holds the axe or a Mexican maid or some bum we yank off the street." "You could buy a whole lot of soup with that pile.""Shh! I'm the closer here. All right, I'm a little me - um, I've lost count. How much is on the bar here?""Six hundred.""Okay, Ted, do you know how long it takes the average American to count to 600?" "...""It's a rhetorical question, Ted.""No, sir.""About one minute less than it takes to count to 700. Now Ted, a person's life is filled with a zillion little experiences. Some which are insignificant, have no meaning, and, you know, you forget them. Others which you remember for the rest of your natural life. Now, since what we're proposing here is so unusual, so outside the norm, this is a good bet that is going to be one of those incidents that sticks. So, since you're gonna be stuck remembering this for the rest of your life, you have to decide what that memory will be. So, Ted, are you going to remember for the next 40 years, give or take a decade, that you refused a $1000 for one second's worth of work? Or that you made $1000 for one second's worth of work?""Time!""So, Ted, what's it gonna be?" "Okay."-chester/quentin tarantino and ted/tim roth, four rooms.if it helps, they're talking about cutting a man's finger off for 1000 dollars.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.