• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What happened to Nexo Knight Season 5?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-September 09
  • 1,207 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2018 - 02:23 PM

Is anyone wondering when will a Lego TV show called Nexo Knights’ Season 5 come out? It hasn’t been out since this year began. Weird.
You see, this year for the theme called Nexo Knights is about the main villain named Monstrox turning into a hologram called Monstrox 2.0, like Merlok 2.0 (calling it even, much?), but acts like a green virus that infects Knightonia’s technology (Talk about the Overlord from Ninjago’s Season 3, much?). This is because of Ruina Stoneheart when she picked up a fragment from the Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction in Season 4 that glows green. That fragment probably has Monstrox’s soul. He turns short robot guys, including Dennis, into his slaves, and he seems to have created new monsters. This time, he is not mind-controlling Jestro (good thing because the poor guy has enough of being Monstrox’s disrespected slave). The Nexo Knights go to save the day again, but they need Merlok’s seven new golden Nexo Powers called Merlok Powers to cute the technology and beat Monstrox. However, Monstrox scattered the Power to different parts of the kingdom (Bionicle’s 2010 storyline, much?), so the Knights have to find them first. Along the way, Jestro helps them. Robin also grew taller (seems like Lloyd from Ninjago, much?).
Now, as I said before, when will Season 5 show up? Well, apparently, this is NK’s last year. We also have some questions in the story, like how come Robin grew bigger?

Edit: this is a copy by accident. Please ignore this or whatever.:(

Edited by Lenny7092, May 26 2018 - 02:48 PM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#2 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 11-January 07
  • 752 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2018 - 05:29 PM

Well I heard from the Nexo Knights wiki that it would start airing in June 1st. But don't take it as fact.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

3DS Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#3 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,802 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2018 - 05:10 PM

I thought Nexo Knights was ending this year? Is that still happening or did it get renewed.

The Tide Comes in soon.

https://www.flickr.c...le/toatimelord/

MN2_Makuta_Ice.png

#4 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-September 09
  • 1,207 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2018 - 11:27 PM

I thought Nexo Knights was ending this year? Is that still happening or did it get renewed.

We don’t know for sure, but let’s hope. We could ask Lego about it.

Anyway, now Wikipedia says that it would come on June 23rd, but it’s not a fact, like the other guy said.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users