What happened to Nexo Knight Season 5?

Lenny7092

Is anyone wondering when will a Lego TV show called Nexo Knights’ Season 5 come out? It hasn’t been out since this year began. Weird.

You see, this year for the theme called Nexo Knights is about the main villain named Monstrox turning into a hologram called Monstrox 2.0, like Merlok 2.0 (calling it even, much?), but acts like a green virus that infects Knightonia’s technology (Talk about the Overlord from Ninjago’s Season 3, much?). This is because of Ruina Stoneheart when she picked up a fragment from the Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction in Season 4 that glows green. That fragment probably has Monstrox’s soul. He turns short robot guys, including Dennis, into his slaves, and he seems to have created new monsters. This time, he is not mind-controlling Jestro (good thing because the poor guy has enough of being Monstrox’s disrespected slave). The Nexo Knights go to save the day again, but they need Merlok’s seven new golden Nexo Powers called Merlok Powers to cute the technology and beat Monstrox. However, Monstrox scattered the Power to different parts of the kingdom (Bionicle’s 2010 storyline, much?), so the Knights have to find them first. Along the way, Jestro helps them. Robin also grew taller (seems like Lloyd from Ninjago, much?).

Now, as I said before, when will Season 5 show up? Well, apparently, this is NK’s last year. We also have some questions in the story, like how come Robin grew bigger?

Edit: this is a copy by accident. Please ignore this or whatever.:(

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I thought Nexo Knights was ending this year? Is that still happening or did it get renewed.

We don’t know for sure, but let’s hope. We could ask Lego about it.

Anyway, now Wikipedia says that it would come on June 23rd, but it’s not a fact, like the other guy said.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)