Tosha96's Efficaciously Capacious Comic Series.

tosha96

Tosha96's Efficaciously Capacious Comic Series.

So, I decided I would try my hand at making some comics. I do kinda suck at image editing, so the graphics may not be that great, but hopefully the jokes are ok. :P They will be mostly humor based, and not really focus on an ongoing plot. I'll make more whenever I have an idea for one, and finish the sprite editing. I have a few planned, though, so expect some more soon.

Comics:

Thanks for reading!

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

Haha, your emotions in the first comic remind me of when I had my first comic series....These look as though they are going to be really good!And who cares about how fancy your backgrounds are? It's the humor or the story of a comic that counts! ^_^AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I think I might just Guest star....

Haha, your emotions in the first comic remind me of when I had my first comic series....These look as though they are going to be really good!And who cares about how fancy your backgrounds are? It's the humor or the story of a comic that counts! ^_^AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I think I might just Guest star....

Thanks for the positive feedback! And although I'm not really sure how I would use a guest star, you can send your sprite set in a PM if you want.

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!