Trailer Released for LEGO Ninjago Season 9: Hunted

LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 8: Sons of Garmadon just wrapped up a week ago on Cartoon Network, but LEGO has already gotten the hype train rolling for Season 9: Hunted! A

released this morning sets the stage. The original ninja team is stranded in the First Realm, where they soon find themselves at the mercy of a ragtag band of dragon hunters. Meanwhile, back in Ninjago, Lloyd and Nya find themselves hunted by the Sons of Garmadon as they attempt to hold their own against Emperor Garmadon's regime. Fortunately they have a few old allies they can call on in a pinch! Follow the link above or read on to watch the trailer!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I must say, this is extremely good! Everything is going Mad Max, Bionicle’s 2009 storyline, Sonic Forces, Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War, and How to Train Your Dragon. Gee, Emperor Garmadon sure wants to get Lloyd again. It’s good to see the Elemental Masters and Sons of Garmadon again. Wu is groqing up rapidly, like how Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies did. Extremely good stuff, y’all!:D

Now, there are some things that makes me wonder and hope for something:

1. What happened to the Time Twins?

2. How will the original Ninjago come back to Ninjago?

3. How much help will Lloyd get to form his resistance other than the Elemental Masters?

4. Will we see the Oni somehow?

Plus, I have a theory in something: Since Nexo Knights’ Season 5’s date is unknown (though Wikipedia said June 1st, but I wouldn’t trust it), I would say that when Ninjago’s Season 9 comes, NK’s S5 would come along with it and make a crossover with it. If that’s so, then I would imagine when the Ninja from Ninjago would get out of a realm called the Realm of the Oni and Dragons, they would accidentally end up in the Nexo Knights’ world to meet the Nexo Knights. The Ninja would ask the Knights for help to bring them back to the land of Ninjago and fight against Lord Garmadon (Madagascar movies, anyone?). The Nexo Knights would either go to help the Ninja fight Garmadon Thor-Ragnarok-in-2017 style or Avengers-Infinity-War-in-this-year style (I mean, the Ninja would need more help than what they have) or they would just give the Ninja new weapons. I would love to see the Nexo Knights’ world being one of the 16 Realms parellel to Ninjago because of the evidence in the past. I would also love a scene where the Ninja crash-land on the Knights’ Fortrex, the Knights notice this and then help the Ninja feel better from the crash, the Ninja and Knights relating their problems with each other’s, like how they suffer corrupted parents (it would be like Thor from A: IW meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy after he hit their ship by accident), Wu and Merlok being the best of friends, the Ninja probably go to help the Knights with their problems first, Merlok having known the First Spinjitzu Master to be his close friend, Monstrox revealed being a being with the blood of the Oni from Ninjago and/or there’s a carving in NK’s world that tells about the Oni and the Dragon (not sure, but yeah), the two teams of heroes having funny moments together, and Merlok creating a portal to have the Ninja and Knights go to Ninjago to work together to fight and defeat Garmadon (maybe get help from Animal Tribes from Legends of Chima as well on this one. Plus, I would like to imagine certain things, like Kai and Lance talking about their narcissism together, Cole and Axl being best super-strong buds, Karlof saying to Axl that he has nice metal gloves, Kai telling Macy that she reminds him of Skylor, Cole and Clay being magical buds, Zane and Aaron being archer buds, the Ninja telling Robin that he reminds them of Lloyd, Macy and Nya talking about having blue boyfriends, Wu and Merlok working together, the Ninja and Knights do teamwork combo attacks on Garmadon and his forces, Merlok making new Nexo Powers based off the Ninja’s abilities, etc.). Good stuff.:)

Man, I’m so excited for Ninjago’s Season 9, anyway!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)