We Three Turaga

MIY

big_banner_2_copy.gifSo a old retirement home is for sale because the people who own it are moving to a new one. I buy the old one to use as a comic studio but the people who are taking the old people to the new home leave three turaga behind, Mr.Brown (Brown), Sir.Slime (Green) and B.A.Baldy (Blue). So I'll let you read the comics from then.Comic 1: Missed the BusComic 2: A Problem AwakensComic 3: IntrosComic 4: Meet...Toa 95?Comic 5: Missing PeopleComic 6: Visitors Comic 7: Bz-MetruBz-Metru Part 1: The AirportBz-Metru Part 2: The ArrivalBz-Metru Part 3: InterrogatingBz-Metru Part 4: Layziness Bz-Metru Part 5: TrainingBz-Metru Part 6: Finally Some Action ScenesBz-Metru Part 7: The ReunionPermanent Guest Stars and Guest Stars List Open!!PGS1:Kazi2:Toa953:Vahi4:Tahu Nuva Golden5:Open6:Open7:Open8:Open9.Open10.OpenGS1:Open2:Open3:Open4:Open5:Open6:Open7:Open8:Open9:Open10:OpenAlso excepting awards to!Awards:Credit to Dark709 for Cimoru Omega.Constructive Critisism appreciated.Tell Me What You Think! Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

Actually, you have to apologize because in the rules, they said that the author of the comics is allowed to double post. As LONG as it's about an update to the topic. :) About the comic: I like how your not one of those people that exaggerate anger problems in the main character. I could name a few *cough*Gerlicky*cough*.

Actually, you have to apologize because in the rules, they said that the author of the comics is allowed to double post. As LONG as it's about an update to the topic. :) About the comic: I like how your not one of those people that exaggerate anger problems in the main character. I could name a few *cough*Gerlicky*cough*.

Thanks, I forgot about that rule!!! :)

Bionicle for 2015.

FINALLY I get to laugh at new comics again! Like the one I read here a while ago! Loved it, and I hope to see more (me) soon!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them and I can 100% guarantee you will be in the next comic, I didn't actually realise you wern't in the comic until it was done. :P

Bionicle for 2015.

This is refreshingly original and funny, the dialog and style of humor especially. Nice work, I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you!! You can expect more for about tomorrow or even today. Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

So we're going to BZ-Metru. This can only mean one thing... ROAD TRIP!

Oh you bet!

The Bob reference was just classic. What kind of son sues his own mother. :blink: And did you realize that Miys, Wii and PS3 rhyme? :P

Thanks, and the rhyming thing was completely by accident. :P

At first I though "How does PS3 rhyme with those two?" Then I said it out loud. I facepalmed. These comics are good so far right now! Hope to see more soon!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them. :)

Bionicle for 2015.

So, these are pretty good for where you are now. You definitely have some potential.I love how Absorba being missing could automatically make him a murder suspect. :PAnd the Kahi thing was great too. I'm pretty sure that confused people when I was making that big GS comic with both of you in it. XD

button.png

"Have you seen my lawyer?" "Yes, I ate him." Marmite is Terrible reference, right? XD

Marmite?

So, these are pretty good for where you are now. You definitely have some potential. I love how Absorba being missing could automatically make him a murder suspect. :P And the Kahi thing was great too. I'm pretty sure that confused people when I was making that big GS comic with both of you in it. XD

Thanks! and yes I remember a few people saying I see Kahi twice. :PBtw, Miy is pronounced M-I-Y Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Good comic. I love how whoever the red text guy was in the last couple panels kept his promise. Hey, mr. Brown isn't his hostage anymore, and he's dead. Works out perfectly for both sides! I'm gonna have to get on that PGS list before it closes.

I'd change the text up a little bit. Some parts merge with the background.Other than that, keep it up.

Ya I know about that panel, it was really hard to work with.

Good comic. I love how whoever the red text guy was in the last couple panels kept his promise. Hey, mr. Brown isn't his hostage anymore, and he's dead. Works out perfectly for both sides! I'm gonna have to get on that PGS list before it closes.

Thanks! And if you'd like to PGS just send me a pm with spirit sheet and personality and I'll be happy to have you as my pgs!

Bionicle for 2015.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops forgot about this comic for a while glad I remembered when I did!Bz-Metru Part 2: The ArrivalEnjoy!Btw: I decided that after this series all of the PGS's will be removed and the PGS list will be open to anyone to join but don't worry if you are a PGS already and you would still like to then just send me a PM and I can guarantee you a spot on the PGS list. :)

Bionicle for 2015.

Just caught up. These are getting quite good! The plot is very exciting, and I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks! Just started working on the Christmas comic, it wont relate to the storyline though.and I forgot to say about the comic that four characters from my first comic series where in the latest comic.

Bionicle for 2015.

• 3 months later...

Yay I'm back!!!! With a present to you all, I havn't forgotten about my comics!!Bz-Metru part 4: LayzinessThis topic is in need of a clean up, I'm gonna make a new banner and completley clear my PGS list for new people to join.Calm down everyone I know you like the last comic but enough with the posting!!Anyway I updated the banner up top, I don't plan to keep it though.

Edited by Melorussophobia

Bionicle for 2015.

Wow. I just read all of these comics, and I like them. The beginning was the funniest, where the 3 turaga annoyed the Karz out of MIY. But there were various other scenes, like the "violent haggling" and the ending of "Training." I can't say stuff about all of them, because there are too many to fit in one post, but I'll post once per comic now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow. I just read all of these comics, and I like them. The beginning was the funniest, where the 3 turaga annoyed the Karz out of MIY.But there were various other scenes, like the "violent haggling" and the ending of "Training." I can't say stuff about all of them, because there are too many to fit in one post, but I'll post once per comic now.

Thank you very much, I wrote the first comic so long ago I don't even remember when I wrote it.Here's a present from me to you and whoever else wants to read it.Bz-Metru Part 6: Finally Some Action Scenes!This comic was filled with nonsense and It would probably be my least favorite comic if it wasn't so hard to make.

Bionicle for 2015.