We Three Turaga

MIY

Actually, all the jokes aside from the battle were funny. (Even the guy on the bench)Nice work once again, and thanks for posting these as fast as I do! (Actually faster.)

Thank you, the guy on the bench plays a key role from now on.In fact see for yourself!Bz-Metru Part 7: The ReunionThis one's a but short but the next few, (which will also be the last few), will be a bit longer.And yay page 2! Edited by MIY

Bionicle for 2015.

Yay first appearance!Lol, author powers! (Wondering why MIY doesn't use them in-comic..XD)Anyway, doesn't he get paranoid around Turaga? (There seems to be a green one right there...)Still, I liked the introductions (Mr.Brown and his nephew was the best one) and especially the "cherish every memory" joke. Nice job again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yay first appearance!Lol, author powers! (Wondering why MIY doesn't use them in-comic..XD)Anyway, doesn't he get paranoid around Turaga? (There seems to be a green one right there...)Still, I liked the introductions (Mr.Brown and his nephew was the best one) and especially the "cherish every memory" joke. Nice job again.

Thanks for the comment!Miy doesn't use his author powers in comic because he is too lazy :PMr.Brown and Slime are both turaga but Miy felt safe because he had his gun in hand so if they got too crazy...Thank you!

Bionicle for 2015.