Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Well, this isn't my usual thing, but since I'm totally not being held at gunpoint by iBrow right now, and since I'm totally willing to do this, I guess i'll join. The spot doesn't really matter, though 15 would be good, I guess.... Also, I'm trying out a new font color. It's pretty nice. Now, to get rid of these ropes holding me to this chair, and i'll be free...

Well, this isn't my usual thing, but since I'm totally not being held at gunpoint by iBrow right now, and since I'm totally willing to do this, I guess i'll join. The spot doesn't really matter, though 15 would be good, I guess.... Also, I'm trying out a new font color. It's pretty nice. Now, to get rid of these ropes holding me to this chair, and i'll be free...

New font colour is ok, I guess. I'll add you in tomorrow, since time is short.

iBrow, you've got to teach me how you do this gunpoint thing. :lol:That makes just two left. Time to prepare for the night...

Trust me, it took a lot of hard work. :PPlus I had to actually convince him the entire thing would be a TF2 reference, among others.

Well... Biobeast... you've done it, you've annoyed me into joining this. Are you happy now? XD

I guess I'll take the open slot 18, if no one has taken it...

Ah, Biobeast- a member of my own heart. Approved!Adding you and ironman now.-ibrow
I take my payments in cash iBrow. Just FYI.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Awesome!Alright, I'll add the final player soon, and try to get role pms out tonight- VILLAGERS WILL NOT RECEIVE A PM.Chances are I won't be able to get on either later tonight or tomorrow, so I'll try and get all pms out now. Here's hoping- the first scene should be up by the end of the weekend if things go well.-ibrow

Alright; the pms have been sent- you only received a pm if you are one of the two original Cultists, the Cult Leader, the Detective, the Pyro, or the Medic. All villagers and the suicidal villager did not receive pms.All roles that need to pm (Detective, Medic, and Cult Leader) have two days to make their decision and pm me. Then I will post the first scene. The Cult Leader can consult with the Cultists if they wish. If roles have any questions, they can pm me.-ibrow

I already feel like I'm going to die. Or something worse. I'd rather die at the hands of the Pyro than be assimilated into the Cult. ...I just unintentionally foreshadowed my death, didn't I? Well, there are 15 of us Villagers. The thing we've got to do now is convince each other we actually are villagers. Let me say this. Like the last time, I am a villager. As I have shown in the past two games, when I say I am a villager, I am not lying. However, due to what I have just said, it is extremely likely that you people will assume I am anti-town. This is always the hardest part. being honest yet the rest of the villagers don't believe you.I don't actually know if the rest of the villagers will believe me or not. Anyway, this is a suggestion to whoever the Medic and whoever the Detective are: get in touch with each-other as soon as possible. As the Medic is the only pro-town role that cannot be converted into a cultist, they are very, very important as they can also prevent people from becoming cultists. Currently, there are 22/22 people alive and 18 pro-town. Two of these are cultists and one is a cult leader. Eight more people and they have half of all players alive, meaning they win. That is what we want to prevent. Whatever the Pyro does is his own choice. But will he take down the Cult first, the villagers first, the roles that can do stuff first or will he just do random murders? Only time will tell. (Prediction: Because I've said this, the Pyro will target me first.)Anyway. Don't trust people if they don't trust you. Don't trust them if they trust you. Only trust someone if they have sufficient evidence. Later on in the game, where I suspect fewer pro-town roles will be left, it is much easier to trust or deceive. Don't let that happen.Anyway, that was my poorly written wall of text. Now, is there anyone we/I can trust?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

@Impulse: The Pyro is not active until Round 2- that is the first time he will attempt to kill someone.@Mt Ihu: What is BFG?@Toa of Dancing: No Mafia this game. Heck, this game might as well have been called "Bionicle Cult III: the Cult".Also huge spaces in posts make me RAGE and I don't know why they happen argh-ibrow

Wait. Toa of Dancing instantly accused Mt Ihu of being a cultist. Without any evidence. Therefore, Toa of Dancing is a cultist. (this is the kind of logic that gets people killed, especially villagers)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ah well, may as well soften up our necks, dump out our holy water, and slap butter on our heads.Yep, this is going to be that type of game. =3

i think it was because mt. ihu was all "YO IMMA VILLAGER HERE SO DON'T KILL ME"

This. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

It isn't wrong that I wanted to be the Pyro. I mean, c'mon. I'm somewhat decent with the actual class, and I love fire, and it's just the Pyro. =PBut yeah, go go go guys. Send iBrow your stuff. Cultists, Doctor, Detective, and Pyro (if you can), go!

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*