Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Yep, you totally did. :sarcastic:But yeah, I suggest someone retracts their vote from Portalfig to make it even. Or someone vote for Moc. At the beginning, it probably is best to go for multi-hangings.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

... The way this is going seems very unusual. I feel like this sort of thing happens for me rather often. Like for example, whenever I play TF2, whenever I see that one of the classes has no players, I'll often go to that class. For some unexplainable reason, pretty much RIGHT after I do that, almost EVERY time I've ever played, tons of other people move right to that class. It seems like the same thing is happening with the vote against Portalfig. Hmm... Now that I think about it, it would be hilarious if there was a triple hanging, and yet Kohrak Kal was actually the cultist. In a dark, slightly twisted way, but funny none the less.

Hm...

My brain is telling m that anything I vote will make me look like a total cool dude.

Therefor, logic has no place here. The lack of logic is my logic.

This all adds up in my mind using the Dark Equation of Nonsense, leading to me answer.

I will turn my vote toward Onarax, for I actually know him, making him the villain.

Also, killing three people off for no reason seems like a wise Idea to me.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Guys! I am totally innocent and I can prove it! I was gone all day Sunday (which was when iBrony pm-ed the roles) and I can prove it. iBrony runs another game called Bionifight, a game with a high level of activity, any of the players of Bionifight can tell you that I am always completely inactive on Sundays (I visit family). Thats my story, I am innocent.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Still waiting on the Detective and Doc to PM me... :w:

Don't PM him! He might be part of the cult! Wait until he dies!
He's not playing this time, bro. =PMeaning you are definitely a Cultist. XP(I really do love randomly accusing everyone. =P)

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

:PHanging 1: Portalfig & Toa OnaraxIt was midday as the Detective had Toa Onarax, MoC1: BZP Paladin, and Portalfig lead to the gallows. In the crowd Kohrak Kal17 could be seen with tears of relief as the village had spared him so far. However, his hopes were nearly dashed when Squishypony suddenly bolted into the Detective, bouncing off.“What is it?” the Detective growled.“Changing-vote-to Kohrak-Kal-17.” Squishypony panted. “Save... MoC1... reliable....”The Detective contemptuously shoved Squishypony away, before turning to MoC1, who was shuddering in relief.“You get to live another day, soldier.” The Detective told him, kicking him after Squishypony. “And Kohrak Kal17 still doesn’t have enough votes on him to be lynched, the lucky Bohrok.”“Hurry it up!” the Medic called. “Ve all have zings to do and places to be!”The Detective stuck his tongue out before turning back to Portalfig and Onarax.“Any last words you too?”“Yeah.” Portalfig responded. “I can’t believe I finally spent every penny I had on a Portal Gun only to be killed for a crime I didn’t commit.”“Alright, you first.” The Detective decided, grabbing Portalfig and wrapping the rope. “Goodbye.”“I hate you.”Portalfig was then yanked into a room with white walls, where a portal opened up and sucked him into Space forever. As the portal closed, Portalfig’s ID popped out.“This is useless!” the Detective cried. “It’s blank!”Then Portalfig’s wallet also popped out, containing his license for owning the Portal Gun.“Never mind, we suck.” The Detective announced.Everyone groaned, because Portalfig had obviously been a villager.Villager Lynched.The Detective glanced nervously over to Onarax.“You must be the guilty one!” he grinned shakily. “After all, you arrived on the scene after Impulse went missing.”Toa Onarax sighed. “For the millionth time, I seriously heard the explosion and ran over- nothing else!”The Detective shoved him into a shark tank; Onarax tossed up his ID right before he died, wondering why he hadn’t thought of doing so BEFORE he was being removed from existence. The Detective swore loudly when he saw Onarax’s ID, glancing over to the now empty (except for the sharks) shark tank.Everyone groaned again, because clearly Toa Onarax was also a villager.“”Vell you know, I did try to tell you all zat ze Portalfig fellow vas innocent.” The Medic said to them all, smirking.Villager Lynched.Portalfig and Toa Onarax killed; ALL ROLES HAVE TWO DAYS TO PM- MEDIC, DETECTIVE, CULT LEADER, PYRO.First post being updated.-ibrow Edited by iBrony

It's okay Squish, we still love you. =3As long as you aren't a Cultist.Also, must be Moc. Lloyd was right again. Unless it's Kohrak. XD

Edited by Toa of Dancing

It was not me. I have evidence, check my earlier post to see it. Also so far nobody has really given any strong proof that I did it (except that I'm more likely since there are now less suspects). BTW: If you do hang me and I'm innocent I WILL say "told ya so".

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Problem is, MoC, everyone is equally suspicious. I think it was KK17 anyway, but that doesn't mean you aren't off the suspect list just because you say you are a villager. Heck, I know I'm a villager but that doesn't mean everyone believes me. It's a game of suspicions, so suspicious will be had.

overlordsukapon.png

Still waiting on the Detective and Doc to PM me... :w:

Don't PM him! He might be part of the cult! Wait until he dies!
He's not playing this time, bro. =PMeaning you are definitely a Cultist. XP(I really do love randomly accusing everyone. =P)
Oh...My bad.(So do I! :P)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

... Now I feel silly about even suggesting Portalfig in the first place. .. I feel even more silly now that so many people agreed with what I had to say too. But, while we do certainly have less suspects, it is a shame that innocent villagers were lynched. Yes, we still have a mystery on our hands, and hopefully all of the cultuists will be lynched... .. Okay, that was dark even by my standards. None the less. Sorry about that, Portalfig. Hopefully your death will be avenged.