Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Just for clarification: being inactive during a crime scene does not prove your innocence. I've played as Godfather in previous games where I would deliberately send inactive players to killings because I knew they would be less suspicious. Because the Godfather (or in this case, Cult Leader) is usually the one who picks which player kills who, a player can be completely inactive and still kill someone. Even when the Godfather does not specify which Mafiosi to send, the game host chooses and the principle still applies.

bug_animated.gif

Scene 2: The Video Game StoreThe Detective smashed open the door of the video game store, after a trail of clues had lead him to believe Impulse was located inside. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” MoC1 yelled, leaping away from the window and into the back wall. “What are you doing?!”“I think a better question is, what’re you doing?” the Detective hissed, pulling out a baseball bat and shoving it into MoC1’s throat, pushing him against the wall. “You little snake, dodging out of that hanging. I have my eye on you.”MoC1 croaked something not understandable in response.“Say,” the Detective began, “Do you like Pinkie Pie?”A confused expression appeared on MoC1’s face, and he managed to make his next statement audible:“Why... do you... like My Little Pony?”“A better question is, do you have Impulse in here?” the Detective questioned, grabbing MoC1’s ID from the counter, before swearing loudly and removing his baseball bat.“Impulse... not here....” MoC1 coughed, falling to the floor.“’Course not, because I suck.” The Detective muttered, tossing the ID –which said MoC1 was a villager – to the floor. “Well, here’s hoping that Medic was of some use this time.”The Medic’s HouseThe Medic rolled over under his blanket, waking up for a moment before shaking his head and snoring again. It wasn’t like he had to like, go and protect somebody or anything. Not at all.Back at the Video Game Store“I was sure there was a connection between the Portal Gun and the store!” the Detective muttered to himself, ignoring the group entering the store. “Of course, Portalfig was a villager, and he’s dead. So I guess it wouldn’t really make sense. My bad.”“Yo MoC1, you got Skyrim?” Mt. Ihu questioned, prompting the Detective to glance up and begin backing away.“He used to have Skyrim!” Toa of Dancing’s voice rang out, “But then he took an arrow to the knee!”“I used to take arrows to the knee,” Legolover-361 added, “But then I took an arrow to the knee! Haha!”“That wasn’t funny.” The Dark Chronicler told him. “That was like, the worst attempt at a joke ever.”“Yeah, the Medic beat the comedy out of me.” Legolover sighed. “Who’s wearing the gas mask?” the Detective questioned.“Detective!” a now muffled and unrecognizable voice rang out. “How do you do?”“Pyro.” Detective muttered.“Indeed I am iBrow.” The Pyro told him, pulling off his gas mask and sure enough, having iBrow’s face. “Pretty cool, huh?”It even sounded like iBrow! Which didn’t please the Detective at all, nor did the fact that the Pyro danced away when the Detective tried to grab him with some handcuffs.“Nice try!” the Pyro grinned, pulling out a flamethrower. “But I’m afraid someone here has to die. Unfortunately, it appears that the target unlucky enough to die this time is just a villager.”MoC1 screamed. The Pyro chuckled.“Nicely done.” The Pyro grinned. “A very good girl scream. But enough chatting- I heard you and Impulse destroyed some bad guys awhile back, and right now, I’m a bad guy. So with Impulse currently out of commission, it was either you or the mountain to show my strength. The dice chose you.”The Pyro then whipped out his flamethrower and set MoC1 on fire, where he began to run for the bathroom.“That’s not nice.” The Pyro muttered, pulling out his fire axe and strumming air guitar for a few seconds. “Just be glad I’m not using my Hadouken.” With that the Pyro leapt forward, swung his axe, and cut MoC1 in half.Villager Killed by Pyro.“What a mess.” The Pyro sniffed. “Too bad Impulse wasn’t here. Not that I could’ve killed him anyway- one kill at a time is my specialty. I would have liked to see the face on that Medic though. Sigh. Anyway, adios!”A smoke bomb, several cries of pain, and then when the smoke cleared the Detective was alone, clearly done by the Pyro to hide his tracks.Furious that his investigations had turned up useless information again, the Detective left the shop, walking past the Payload on his way home. He was five feet away when it exploded, and the Detective was flung away.“Why’d it explode?” he seethed, taking note of his now singed jacket. He was even more surprised when Impulse staggered out, coughing.“I don’t feel so good.” Impulse moaned, his eyes dull. “I don’t feel so good.”“I bet not.” The Detective rolled his eyes. “How are you even alive?”Impulse shrugged.Meanwhile, Behind the Video Game Store:Ddude the Insane (in title only, not like the Medic, who was actually crazy) made his way towards the Video Game Store to return the copy of Skyrim that he’d borrowed earlier that week. He was about to enter the door when two hands- and the familiar voice of an old friend- pulled him away, causing the copy of Skyrim (which on the front now said “Made by Ddude lololol”) to fall to the ground.“Hush now.” The Cultist whispered. “You’re just going for a cramped ride, that’s all. You’ll be out in now time.”Villager Missing.Later, when the Detective was on his evening stroll, he picked up the game, noting Ddude’s name on it.“You stupid Medic. You’re even more useless than me!” he exclaimed.Suspects in MoC1’s Death:

• [*]
Mt. Ihu[*]Legolover-361[*]Toa of Dancing[*]The Dark Chronicler

Suspects in Ddude’s Disappearance:

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns[*]Elemental Ussal[*]Icystar[*]Squishypony

The death suspects are suspects for the Pyro, and the disappearance suspects are for you know.First post will be updated soon.-ibrow

Yay, I'm alive. (how?) And nothing seems to have happened to me. Fortunately. Or maybe unfortunately. Just another target.With Onarax, Portalfig and MoC1 dead, that means...Kohrak-Kal 17 is a cultist. Do not, under any circumstances, trust him.Anyway, I vote Toa of Dancing for MoC1's death and Icystar for Ddude's disappearance.Lloyd would also be right in his assumption. It tends to happen when the cultists point guns at you. I prefer to live.

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, KohrakKal 17 is as good as dead now that we know the first cultist. Now we just have to find the other two.I vote TDC for the first hanging because he's all DARK ans sinister and runs a gang of killers in the BZPRPG. There is also the part where the Pyro says that they HEARD that Impulse destroyed villains last game, implying that the Pyro wasn't present last game.I won't vote yet on the cultist, because I really have no idea.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

I say Lhik. He was the only one who didn't vote Kohrak in the last scene, of the ones who are in this scene(And one just didn't vote).As for the Pyro, I vote ToD, based off the whole music stuff. =P

Who here has played and loves Skyrim? The exceeding amount of times it was mentioned has to be a hint.As for the scenes... Well, I don't have Skyrim. And the Pyro plays its axe like a guitar at any time. It's a taunt. LL had a terrible sense of humor, so I say him.Cultist thingy... I say Icy.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Wow, Detective, you suck. No, I jest, I jest. Or do I.I'm gonna accuse...Toa of Dancing. Because of that amazingly informative piece of description! "nor did the fact that the Pyro danced away". EVIDEEEENCE! Or a bluff. A very cunning one.And Elemental Ussal because I can. No offence, of course.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Right now, I'm going to vote Toa of Dancing for MoC1's death. I don't know, he just seemed to act suspicious near the beginning of the game. Not to mention the fact that the Pyro danced away and used his axe like a guitar. Guitar = music = dancing. Worth a shot, I suppose.As for the Mafia killing(DURR I'M SO STUPID) Cultist kidnapping, I'll wait awhile longer.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

I say Lhik. He was the only one who didn't vote Kohrak in the last scene, of the ones who are in this scene(And one just didn't vote).As for the Pyro, I vote ToD, based off the whole music stuff. =P

No music; one of the Pyro's taunts is actually him playing air guitar with an axe, and it happens to be my favourite taunt. That is all.-ibrow

I've decided I will reveal what happens to those who disappear and are not found.They do join the Cult- meaning villagers, Impulse is one foe that you now know. Sorry, he's the second foe, since KK17 was kinda like, revealed or something by MoC1's death.-ibrow

Suspects in MoC1’s Death:

• [*]
Mt. Ihu - 0[*]Legolover-361 - 1[*]Toa of Dancing - 5[*]The Dark Chronicler - 1

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns - 3[*]Elemental Ussal - 1[*]Icystar - 1[*]Squishypony - 1

Other People We Need to Kill

• [*]KohrakKal 17[*]Impulse

ppg2.png

Suspects in MoC1’s Death:

• [*]
Mt. Ihu - 0[*]Legolover-361 - 1[*]Toa of Dancing - 6[*]The Dark Chronicler - 1

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns - 3[*]Elemental Ussal - 1[*]Icystar - 1[*]Squishypony - 2

Other People We Need to Kill

• [*]KohrakKal 17[*]Impulse

ppg2.png

Apparently it was against the rules for me to reveal I was a cultist?Just because I am a cultist does not mean I won't help villagers. What if I want to dig my own grave? Because that's what I'm doing. So, whenever I appear as a suspect, VOTE FOR ME.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Alright, that comment makes me very suspicious of you for the Pyro role, ToD. Why try to validate the Pyro's actions if you're not him? (That being said, you do have a point. If you are him, I'm wondering if you're not a Pyrolante.)@ Impulse--we already knew you were a Cultist, no big deal. :P :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf