Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

Why would we do that? Cultists turn others into them. That is in itself bad, and deep down I am a cultist, unfortunately. We want all cultists dead. UNLESS the process of becoming a cultist can be reversed, which I don't think it can. Aren't Cultists EVIL? Because, in my experience, they don't allow you to watch MLP:FiM! D:

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Suspects in MoC1’s Death:

• [*]
Mt. Ihu[*]Legolover-361[*]Toa of Dancing[*]The Dark Chronicler

Suspects in Ddude’s Disappearance:

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns[*]Elemental Ussal[*]Icystar[*]Squishypony

At least 1 is correct. I know cos I was PM'ed.Or was I? Hehehe. Now I know why Mafia's are so fun - everyone is suspecting everyone else.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Why would we do that? Cultists turn others into them. That is in itself bad, and deep down I am a cultist, unfortunately. We want all cultists dead. UNLESS the process of becoming a cultist can be reversed, which I don't think it can.Aren't Cultists EVIL? Because, in my experience, they don't allow you to watch MLP:FiM! D:

So basically you're saying that you can't handle the pressure of being against the villager.Okeedokee. MLP can still be watched. Nothing is too evil for it.The Cultists do not actually want each other dead- you want to expand to win the game. That's all this is. A game.Being a Cultist won't reflect badly on you later in life or anything. :PAlso, please don't be giving out lists of the Cult to people- I was hoping this game wouldn't turn out to be a complete disaster like 31, and I'm hoping it still won't.-ibrow

When I get new information, I act on it and see the results. If they are not what I was told, I promptly lynch the false informer (or in this case ignore him, 'cause lynching him gets us nowhere). If they are what I was told, then I have a reliable source.Of course, if a reliable source contradicts a new source I'm more likely to listen to the proven source.:w:

Great oogly-boogly I've been cult-napped! =OThis is literally the second time I've even looked at the topic, so I can't advise who it was...Kohrak Kal is the only one left from Impulse's kidnapping though, right? Hmm...

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

• [*]
Mt. Ihu - 0[*]Legolover-361 - 3[*]Toa of Dancing - 6[*]The Dark Chronicler - 1

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns - 6[*]Elemental Ussal - 1[*]Icystar - 1[*]Squishypony - 2

Hanging scene up tomorrow.-ibrow

Be quiet TDC, it was you who condemned me to death.

That, I might add, was completely intentional. And I rather greatly enjoyed it too.

Plus if you aren't quiet, I have a feeling The Dark Chronipolice will wish to have a word with you. So now be a good boy and go back to your hole TDC.

Clearly you do not understand the concept of the Dark Chronipolice. They would not against me as you seem to believe.

TDC is not a 'good boy'. He will likely kill you for that.

And I can vouch for TDC having not done it. He's not good enough at this game to have been a cultist without revealing it.(No offence TDC.)

Or, I could have been tricking you the whole time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Yes, I am the Pyro. But I'm trying to help you guys. D=

It looks like you'll be hanged either way, though. And I don't really know anything for sure. This is almost entirely a game of chance.

@ Elemental Ussal--Are you just not listening to me? :w:

Nope, I accidentally skimmed right through. :P Oops.P.S: No offense to anyone.

elementalussal.png

• [*]
Mt. Ihu - 0[*]Legolover-361 - 3[*]Toa of Dancing - 7[*]The Dark Chronicler - 1

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns - 6[*]Elemental Ussal - 1[*]Icystar - 1[*]Squishypony - 3

Come on! Let's get a double hanging for one of these! :P -ibrow

I don't see much point in a double hanging here. The Pyro(lante?) has confessed and there is a general consensus emerging that Lhik is a cultist. In the unlikely event that we are proven wrong, the others will be under suspicion, but while we have a good chance of nabbing a cultist, why should we hang extra villagers? Single hangings please.

ppg2.png

Hmm, it appears ToD will be our Dark Knight if we allow him to free, and while a vigilante on our side would be highly beneficial, his freedom would mean we'd have to hang an innocent. And given the cultists now know who he is and who he's fighting for, I wouldn't be surprised if he would be the next of their victims, perceiving him as a fairly clear threat. As such, I'm gonna wait and see what happens between now and the hanging and maybe change my vote to Legolover, given someone has to be hung at this point. But I'm keeping my vote as it is for now.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• [*]
Mt. Ihu - 0[*]Legolover-361 - 3[*]Toa of Dancing - 3[*]The Dark Chronicler - 1[*]Null - 5

• [*]
Lhikevikk Returns - 6[*]Elemental Ussal - 0[*]Icystar - 1[*]Squishypony - 4[*]Null - 2

Lhikevikk, who did you vote for before nulling again?-ibrow

Edited by iBrony